Reviews for Pretty Much Dead Already
sakurastorm14 chapter 52 . 2/9
I've noticed you overuse the word "ya" when "you" would be more appropriate in some cases. Daryl saying 'yaself' makes him sound northern. Yerself or just the original yourself makes it more southern.
Melissa McKinna chapter 89 . 1/20
I love this story I've read it so much it's bookmarked on my browser I can't wait for the updates I just love it
hairymayojar chapter 89 . 12/20/2016
I love this story! Seriously your portrayal of Daryl is amazing and I adore your oc. I just read through the whole thing (sometimes forgoing sleep) and I can't get enough.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 89 . 12/14/2016
I LOVE this story!
Thanks for writing it :)
FireheadHuntress chapter 89 . 12/5/2016
Oh my god. Your story is my utmost favourite Daryl and OC. It's inspirational for my own writing and current TWD fan fiction. I think you wrote the proposal in the best possible way and it felt so right, the dialogue and the movement. You should be so proud of your story. For the future, I have faith that you'll toy with you emotions greatly. I'd love to see Daryl and Heather's start of martial struggle in Alexandria. Perhaps Daryl struggles because he doesn't believe this place will keep her safe whereas Heather adjusts well? Itd be really interesting to see Heather wounded in some way even in this new safe place. Unbelievably exciting for your updates!
Guest chapter 89 . 11/30/2016
Does Michonne have her katana or is it still in Terminus? You mentioned Heather got Daryl's crossbow from the room...I can't really picture Michonne without it, but if it's gone for good it would be cool if you showed her working on a new weapon like an axe or something.
Kate chapter 89 . 11/28/2016
Not gunna lie, I've practically the entire 89 chapters in less than 24 hours. I was completely hooked and I'm so sad now that I actually have to wait for chapters.

Chapter 89 though, wow, that was incredibly heart felt and touching. It seemed so perfect for what Daryl would really be like and Heather fits with him perfectly. I've read other Daryl/OC fics where Daryl was completely different to Canon Daryl. I know fanfiction is all about writing your own stuff, but I love it when an author can really capture canon characters perfectly and I just feel like you really have!

I truly can't wait to see what happens next and how everyone reacts to a ring on her finger. How exactly will they keep it secret if Heather's wearing an engagement ring? I love that you sort of stick to the plot but incorporate the graphic novels and the TV show and your own ideas. It's the perfect mix!

Seriously cannot wait for chapter 90!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 89 . 11/30/2016
Awwww I loved it!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 89 . 11/28/2016
Wait it's been awhile since I last read this. Is Beth dead?
Nai-Reedus chapter 89 . 11/27/2016
I got teary-eye from this chapter! He's so sweet my baby!
Volleyball Babe22 chapter 89 . 11/27/2016
The last couple chapters have been so perfect! Thank you for making Daryl so believable and creating an OC that fits so well with him!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 89 . 11/27/2016
Love it keep it up!
Morrowsong chapter 89 . 11/27/2016
Love it, can't wait for more!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 89 . 11/27/2016
I think Heather will struggle.

Season 7 is killing me.