Reviews for Pretty Much Dead Already
Cassie505 chapter 81 . 2/10
Damm the Governer, what horrible timing, could have waited a day at least. What a cliffhanger though! I dont know who you'll kill off, but I hope Merle stays alive. With all of the spare characters pretty much killed off, I can only see one person dying at this part again. Anyway love whats going on and I cant wait for the next update.
Cassie505 chapter 72 . 2/9
Just spent the last couple days, engrossed in reading is much as I can, and just wanted to let you know how much I love your story. I can easily see why this is a top Daryl story, I love how you characterize everybody's personalities. I'll probably stay up until 2 AM again just trying to read as much as I can, because I just can't seem to put this story down.
mischieflover chapter 81 . 1/7
Holy crap, 81 chapters! Congrats! I've been meaning to review this latest chapter for about a million years... sorry! Do we maybe get to see grenade-popping Daryl soon? Can't wait to see where you take it next! (I'd say include Terminus if it's going to serve your plot, but maybe skip over it if you're not planning to do anything major there:))
lovinclassyhorses chapter 46 . 12/27/2015
bi
ifyouweretherebeware chapter 81 . 12/18/2015
I've read this from top to chapter 81 in literally 4 days.
I am hooked on this story, it's fantastic.
And oh my what a cliffhanger!
I really hope you are still writing this story, because it's one of the best fanfics I've read.
It captures Daryl's personal wonderfully, and you are a really great writer.
Love your work, please continue! :)
OrchidWonderland chapter 81 . 12/4/2015
Thank you for writing this story, I've really enjoyed it so far, hopefully you update soon :)3
saiyan angel blue chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
saiyan angel blue chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
AWWWWWW that is just to cute for words, when they finally do get together its gonna be epic, I hope
Angelinasway chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
Is it horribly wrong of me to want someone to kill Randle, let him turn, and allow him to eat James to death! Then drive James out to the middle of nowhere and let him be a walker the rest of his days... Sorry, I'm morbid I know, Lol!

Anyway great story so far! Off to the next chapter!
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 81 . 11/17/2015
Oh my goodness gracious! So awesome! I definitely have become addicted to this story. Gahhh stupid Governor, ruining such an adorable moment. I can't wait for the next chapter so please please update soon!
Ineededtoquit chapter 81 . 11/17/2015
Oh my God...so close! So unbelievably *bleep* close! It was right there! Right *bleep* there! Girl, you sure know a comeback! So glad to see you in my inbox! I've missed you! I don't know where you see this as being not exactly what you wanted, I thought it was incredible! I to seeing the next one, whenever it may come!
Tonbea chapter 81 . 11/15/2015
The thing I love most about this story is how you're able to bring out daryl's awkwardness with intimacy. Can't wait till your next update :D
enchantmentanjel chapter 81 . 11/15/2015
Great to have you back! Awesome chapter! Are they going to run into the claimer? They should. Looking forward to reading more!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 81 . 11/14/2015
Thanks for the update, that scene with Governor and the prison attack is an epic moment. Terminus was interesting to a point, but I can't wait to see how you write Heather into after affects and if she stays with Daryl, also the claim group he ends up would be interesting lol.
galwidanatitud chapter 81 . 11/14/2015