Reviews for Checkmate
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Zatanna and Robin. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
that was absolutely adorable! and I like the last line as well, I would be proud too lol
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Perfect! Just the right balance between light wordplay and a deeper angst, just beautiful! Thank you for this!
charlotte-ninja girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
yeah it was an awesome line :3
and i loved the whole story, it was soo cute and romantic!
ChocoBanana Parfait chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So many 'ch' words to match with Chalant, haha. But it totally worked, and the way you kept them playful and witty even at the end was perfect :D
tigrun chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love it
Chalant Lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I fricken love this story! I forgot to comment last time I read it, but I'm commenting now and I still love it! Go Team Chalant!
tdyn0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I loved this fic! Great story, very fun to read!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love, LOVE that song. Owl City speaks my dream language.

I don't know how you can write all these characters so...perfectly. Like someone fluent in dozens of languages, flipping back and forth effortlessly.

And the innocence and emotion you've portrayed between these two is stunning and just absolutely fitting not only of their ages, but of their characters. It definitely tugged on my heartstrings :)
chalantness chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
askjlfhlakgf I LOVE THIS. It's amazing. I love your writing style and this is such a cute moment between them. (:

Kudos!

Joyfulldreams chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
AHFUIESOFJASIFJDOF

LIVEJOURNAL IS DOWN SO I CAN'T EXACTLY SHOWER YOU WITH PRAISE THERE

BUT HOLY SHIT

Not only was my prompt FILLED, but it was filled by YOU. AJIFSJOPFEKFIOSJPSGDGPDSK HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY DO?

THIS. WAS...fAJIFOWJIAFOJF THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THESE THINGS THAT I AM /FEELING/.

I am just going to go cry in a corner from its /beauty/.
j9162 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was great.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
sweet.
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Sooo cute, I love Chalant!