Reviews for Treasure Boxs and Hot Springs
Bang Rowdyruff chapter 2 . 4/7/2013

There. Problem solved. No virginity stealing going on now.
SmilingSkullStudios chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XD PIT'S A FUCKING IODIT! IS HE REALLY THAT DUMB... oh yeah i just remembered he dosen't know how to read.
OrangeSky chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This was hilarious. I love Magnus' character, especially when he's being almost fatherly/guardian-like with Pit. More please!
RayLedgend chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Eh, I have mixed feelings on this one. On the one hand, description was bare bones, and I always feel like not using contractions in your dialogue is unnatural. On the other hand, every time Pit threw caution to the wind and raced headlong into another hotspring or treasure box, I found myself laughing, and isn't that the real job of a humor story?
Heliotropium chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I actually thought about it and I can very much see Hades pulling off this kind of stunt.
Curimuch chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm glad it was about preventing damage to Pit than actually going with Especially when Magnus came into the picture- t kept things in-character. Though, I should say that Magnus has no hell to worry about, it's Greek times/mythology with a mixture of reincarnation into the mix. That mixture is very vital to the world of Kid Icarus, so there's no hell (or heaven) for souls to stay at for eternity, they just get born into something or someone else.

There are no (biblical) angels in greek mythology. In fact, they're just "Winged archers". This would also explain Pit's inability to fly on his own and how his wings are "Just decorations" as the creators tease lol.

Anyway, the story is pretty funny. Using Hades in such a manner is actually plausible and both hilarious. He always had weird fixations and a cruel sense of humor. Not to mention that the nicknaming thing was always (hilariously) creepy. So immediately I laughed at the concept and idea of the story, it was just matter of execution and that went fine.

The description was really bare-bones and basic, but the idea still worked well. Grammar also isn't at it's best (it's below the standard, to be honest.) and correcting each and every bit of it would take up too much space in the review box... Through PM I could point stuff out for you, though.

While earlier I said the characters were mostly kept in-tact, I do think Pit was too ditzy/head in the clouds. But for the sake of humor it worked.
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dyoh-oh-oh! (Dr. Robotnik laughter) That was hilarious!