Reviews for In Pieces
Sherribee chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Super rad, I liked how you managed to capture the tone of the bastion in your writing, really like how the characters were portrayed, done swell
Overscore chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, this was really nice. The whole feel of the story felt comforting, yet haunting and sad. While a pretty much unbeatable protagonist makes for really quick and fun gameplay, story-wise, it's a bit much to ask of a guy. I really appreciated the read! :)
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was just marvellous! :-)
Harumaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
"It occurred to her that it should be funny that someone so confident fighting windbags and squirts should be so out of sorts in a tent with a woman. But it wasn't funny, not at all. It wasn't funny that he knew more about facing a scumbag, than a girl. It wasn't funny that almost everyone was dead and that it was up to the Kid to try and save them all. But that's the way things had turned out. So, she'd do what needed to be done."

The above is probably my favorite paragraph. I appreciate the attention to detail that was done here. Sweet story - could totally see this happening. I wish the game had more moments like this.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
A great piece!
Alereic chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A few spelling errors, and that's the only real criticism I can give. I can only ask for more.
Sokka-Mushroom chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You sir, have just written my favourite fanfic for my favourite video game. Excellent job.
dadeedoo chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Haha, that was adorable! You did a great job fitting this fine piece into Bastion's canon. I always thought the little guy needed some R&R from time to time, and you summarized that perfectly :) I look forward to your next post!
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm pleased to find some well written Bastion fiction here. I've always felt that the moments between the action were an excellent opportunity for fanfiction and you've certainly pulled it off. You really captured a sense of Zia's character.

I hope to see more of this in the future.
devinwalton chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Thanks for writing this. I could see this actually happening in the game. It really added to the characters for me.
Armageddon Coconut chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is a great little story, well written and wonderfully fitting. I'd say it's an outrage there aren't more reviews for this, but the Bastion fandom is a scarcely populated one on (and that is certainly the greatest outrage of them all).
requim17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I thought this was very well done, especially since you kept him basically silent, just like in the game. Such a good game /sigh/
Rose Jennison chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is a really nice behind the scenes bit for bastion, and a good character builder for these two. Thanks for sharing it. :) When the kid comes back right before Zia gives him dinner and such, was that the time right after Jawson Bog? Or did you not have any specific level in mind?
Ryoga's best friend chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Finally a solid piece of fiction for Bastion. I really enjoyed you interpretation of Zia and The Kid, and the showing of an unguarded moment compared to the usual action of the game made for a pleasant read. Good job overall :)
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Well said and well done. A great show of character for the kid and Zia.