Reviews for Marry Me
Cleo Setori chapter 1 . 5/9
very nice mate but so anxious to know what happens next
Grace chapter 1 . 4/3
WTF THIS IS FOR A PREP
Best H2O fanfiction.
Hduebxudh chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
WHY A CLIFHANGER AAAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I loved the show and when I saw this on the net my heart raced knowing someone else liked it! This story was SO good! The characters used some language but they are adults now. Great writing; you should consider pitching it to a tv station, seriously the old fans would love a revivel! It would beat the sad excuse they call a spinoff now (Mako Mermaids)
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
I really love that! I didn't even know FanFiction was a thing. Going to start reading more of it and writing it.
Quoteoligest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This is the best fan fic I have ever read! You have captured the characters beautifully and I am eager for the next installment. Please finish this! The ring idea was perfect and I totally think Lewis would do something like that. Hope you finish this story that is made of awesome!
Eliza
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
...

You dont know how happy this fan-fic made me

Like bruh
AmazingGracieGurl chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Well Elliott is the same age as Kim and he was ELEVEN in SEASON 1, so I don't think he was ten when they left on their travels around the world. He was actually twelve, almost thirteen when they left.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
ilovelewis
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is probaly one of the best fanfics I have ever read
Books.Musicals chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love this story, like, alot. It was really good.
ZaraBarry chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Write more pls
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Simply wonderful.
Emma chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This one really log ones hot but I loved it I read 2 times already I thought it was like chapters :)
Great story I 3 LOVE U for making the story ;)