Reviews for The things you do for love
LibeRATE1511 chapter 27 . 4/8
Just found this story. I love it.
Scot chapter 25 . 2/7
Aw, how sweet when Oscar asked if he could call Maria and Georg his mother and father - that was really sweet. I love how Louisa and Alex are such good friends - she's nearly a big sister to the vulnerable girl.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
A lovely ending to a very good story! I've told you before how far you have come through writing this story, so really there's not much more I say except to not stop here and come up with something else soon.
Mie779 chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Just found out that you have wrapped this story up... for some odd reason I had not ticked the "follow" box and have not gotten the info in my mail... but luckily I looked back myself and got treated with this wonderful ending... nice ending, and love that they are expecting twins ;)
Honkytonkangel chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
aaw very sweet ending to the story. 14 kids they'll certainly have their hands full. lol
mquest chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Aww that was such a sweet ending! I am sorry to see this ended, I loved it so much. I do hope you will grace us with another one of your wonderful stories. They are so much fun to read and all of your ideas are wonderfully unique!
meg chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
pls finsh this story.
Mie779 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
I do hope for an update soon... I have read through your story in a few days (evenings;) and couldn't stop reading... had to force myself to go to bed :P *LOL* You plot and story line is fantastic, it's one of the best AU plots I have read, it got drama, romance, and everything that just makes this a wonderful story to read...
I began to wonder why the rating was M, but after this wedding night scene I understand ;) I'm not one shy of reading scenes like this, I enjoy reading well written romance/love scenes. But it just somewhat caught me of guard because it seemed so off, compared to the writing style that is present in the rest of the story... Don't get me wrong I liked the wedding night scene, it just didn't fit in with how the rest of the story have been written.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
Lovely chapter!
mquest chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow! That was totally awesome! One of the best honeymoon chapters EVER.
mquest chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
All caught up now with the story. I loved it and can't wait until the wedding night. You have written the entire thing wonderfully and I can't believe how much your writing has improved since your first story. You should be proud of yourself as I am of you.

Now don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter...lol
pussycatwithattitude chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Love it!
Honkytonkangel chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
aaw so sweet. I'm happy they are FINALLY married. And that they and the kids are all happy now. Little Oscar made me all teary, so adorable, just love him ( and I could totally relate to Alex, I didn't want to wear a dress on my dad's wedding day). Sad that the story will be ending soon, but looking forward to seeing how it all wraps up.
AndromedaAiken chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Awaiting the next chapter! ;)
Kindallas chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
So sweet! Can't wait for the wedding!