Reviews for I Will Always Be There
JustMakingItBy chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Okay I'm confused is Tyler a son of Hermes or Apollo? Or a son of Athena, because you've said all of them.
azkcxy chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
great job on the story
Guest chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Woo Hoo! their all back together yay!
ntlpurpolia chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I love that song!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
YOU MUST DIE TYLER!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Tyler! It's Tyler! Oh my gosh! GODS you evil thing! It's you!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
oh my gosh! nico will wake up. But tyler's flirting with THALIA who belongs with NICO who might dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee I do add a lot of e's to die, don't I?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
OH YOU CRUEL PERSON! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Triton!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
What about Piper? She should be there!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
DUH!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
UH OH. WORLD WAR THREE'S COMING? BETTER RUN FROM THE AIRPLANES!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
OH Yeah! The way I loved you song would BTW be a nice song for that chapter in I Will Get You Back Di Angelo from Thalia's POV, when she's with Connor Stoll!
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
By the way, Bailey should have never found love and she should die alone and no I 'm not going to say with a lot of cats because that would just be punishment for the poor cat! AND you never said what happened to Amanda...but for now I can think about her having a long excurshinatly painful form of dying; ahh thoughs painful screams as she walls all around her close in on her with sharp points in the walls that have little tiny needles that get lauged into her skin and go deeper and deeper and deeper! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Oh the joyous thoughts! (note no sarcasm!)
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
THis was okay, I kinda epected more; I mean I'm happy that me and Thalia are together and all, but The time jump from Bailey and Leo to Tyler was weird and the time jump from Tyler to Percy and Annabeth was rocky and the worst time jump was from Percy and Annabeth to Thals and me. I would have preferred if you had Thals and me be visiting the my home in the Underworld and be just in time to judge Tyler; I mean it would be soooooo much fun to choose the punishment for him. I think that hugging a cactus for the rest of eternity in the Fields of Punishment is a lame punishment, he broke up Thals and I! Come on! I would have had him be shocked/electrocuted by lightning every other second and be stuck running around the pit of Tarturus in his birthday suit; and Tyler of course being mute and a brain that can only regester pain. Also you never said what happend to my sister Bianca! How dare you! This was a GIGANTIC let down!
Sonyvaio chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Amazing story, pls write a third to this story