Reviews for Dangerous Waters
mintjellyfish chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
What a great read! You had great pacing throughout the fic. Didn't get bogged down by details or purple prose (not that Johanna would ever use it). Johanna's voice was as clear as day here, attitude dripping from every sentence, even the ones where she's hurt. Finnick was, as you said, the nice guy. I can see how maddening it would be to have a mentally unstable wife while being prostituted. Poor Johanna. First her family, then her freedom, now her man.

Thanks for writing!
thatgirlwiththe.broken.heart chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! That was amazingggg! I loved it! :D there should be more Finnick and Johanna fics out there! :D awesome story!
G chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Touching, but sweet. Mark of true friendship!
Astrian chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh... that's kinda sad... _
Jumpsinpuddles chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great story - saw a rec for it on nightlock! You really showed their personalities - I could believe it! Thanks.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This tells it like it is, all right; love Johanna's voice here. It's very her.

Good job on avoiding cliches, and as you said, balancing the angst. Very interesting and unique idea, too.

I recommended this on Nightlock Recs, because I really did like it:
nightlockfics -dot- blogspot -dot- com/2012/07/finnickjohanna-recs -dot- html

Thanks for writing this!
Kira-chan Anime chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really realistic, I loved it! I think you described them very well and in character.(:

Really Johanna-like to decline even if Finnick had offered her the chance to tell him how she truly felt about him.

Sad ending, but I liked it even though. :3

Really good fic, you should write more with them!
BecomingScarlett chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was really great! I loved that it had a mix of comedy/sarcasm along with the angst. I loved your portrayal of Johanna and Finnick, I think your charecterization of them was perfect. I liked the part at the end, where Finnick gives Johanna the chance to confess her feelings, but she doesn't take it. It was very Johanna, haha, because I definitely don't think she'd have admitted her love for him knowing that he would marry Annie anyways. Great one-shot!:)
singing like blue chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is really cool! I like the ending.
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was wonderful,you pulled off the angst well written.
cindella204 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
First of all for the cussing, don't worry about it. I drop the f-bomb in my flagship T fic almost every chapter, honestly...as many as six times although then people were getting on my case.

Anyway, this was AWESOME. I had a feeling you were going to screw this up but I tried it anyway, and I'm so glad I did. Johanna & Finnick's relationship is something I'll admit I'm pretty picky about, but you pulled it off flawlessly.

Well, WELL done.

-cindella204
DawsonNova95 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww I feel so bad for Johanna:( Sequel please? zi'd love to c Finnick's reaction to his one night stand/bestfriend's torture by the capitol.