Reviews for The Game is On
erik chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I lol, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Perfection! Bravo (yet again)
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
loved it... Haha. can't open bras..(the ridiculous contraptions that they are)
Sherlolly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
REALLY cute!:):):):):)
Shannon Burns chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I like your little nod to cabin pressure :)
Shannon Burns chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love your full house footnote chapters :D
PerfectionPersonified04 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was an amazing one! I've been introduced to the wonderful world of Sherlock recently and like any other obsessed fan I turned to fanfictions. Though I don't LOVE Molly and Sherlock, I do like them. And sort of ship them.
Coming back to the fiction, you were spot on! The humor, the dialogues and the characters were SO realistic and believable. And did I mention you have a great sense of humor? Got me in splits! Thank you for this one, I adored it!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very funny!
iamTiffanyPalar chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is awesome! I laughed so hard...
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love it! And totally agree, he is a really terrible best friend!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That was incredible to read. I laughed to my heart's content.
Do keep writing!
MaryHooper chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh this was so funny and sweet! Loved Sherlock's deduction at the end. Plus, you didn't make him completely out of character as a "boyfriend" (hate that term for him) which I loved and most authors apparently find difficult. Came to this looking for John/Molly as a romantic pairing (clearly I am awful at reading synopsis at 3 am, who woulda thought?) but love what I got.

Happy writing!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I just laughed more than I have in a month. You truly surpassed your past genius. This was beyond hilarious. The best part was Molly getting all embarrassed when she let something really personal slip. Oh they make such an adorable couple. I love your saucy MOLLY. I think SH would too. Let's hope season 3 we see a much more spirited Dr. Hooper Well presented and absolutely brilliant. You are my favorite Sherlock writer. You really bring the characters to life every time. Whenever I need a pick me up I think I will re read this story. It will be an instant mood lifter.

Hey could you please write a story where Molly is in a relationship with DI Joe Chandler and how SH doesn't handle it well. I love a very jealous Sherlock. Let's face it Rupert Penry Jones could make any woman swoon and any man see green.
sadisticscribbles chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so fun to read! I felt like I was there
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brilliantly funny and thoroughly entertaining.

Mia