Reviews for Wild is the Wind
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG192 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
NOOOOOOO! This is so sad. I'm like bawling my eyes out. Can you do an outtake in Peeta's POV? I need to know why he cries. Or you can just tell me.
ExtremeWanderlust chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh my god. This is so beautiful. I am full on crying because of this now. You are an amazing writer. More!
QueenElizabeth3andCourtJester chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
DO MORE THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL PLEASE DO MORE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STIRY SO FARE THERE'S A LOT U CAN DI WITH IT
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautifully written, although my heart is broken. Peeta!
Madison chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was so bittersweet. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Saaddddd but good
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
He cried of my goodness he cried :(
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Absolutely beautiful
streetlightlove chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was tragically beautiful!
Lady Featherweight chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

I have no other words for it :D
1111DeletedAccount1111 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh, so sad! Poor Katniss, but I like that she showed some emotion in here! Well done!
ily26 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awwww this is so cute! I wush this had been included in the book! this is great!
aethershine chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is a lovely one-shot. You have a talent for saying very powerful things with just a few words. My favorite example: "...and slowly walk towards the one person in the room that breaks me." It is such a bittersweet statement, and so true to life...the love of your life does have the power to make or break you to some extent. Thank you so much for this!
Lexicon04 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
SO. SAD. :'( It's so beautiful in a sad way. That's my favorite kind of writing. Thank you so much for this story. I really, really enjoyed it. Even though it made me cry :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Dang it, you made me cry! Everyone, completely in character. Dang, that was so BEAUTIFUL. And heartbreaking.

You did an amazing job. Awesome.