Reviews for Artificial
StripedHipster chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
hahahahahahah! Drosselmeyer! i love him! this crossover is AWESOME!
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Um, it's 'Drocell' not 'Drossel' :)
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
This was super fun to read! :)
Paxloria chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Thats one CUTE conclusion.

Thinking about it logically, I can imagin a reason that Drosselmeyer didn't do couples. He writes tradgedies, not romances. Also he knew that his time was short, so he couldn't set anything up.
Paxloria chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Hmm...

It can't end like this. there NEEDS to be at least another chapter. some type of epilog or explination to the demons & their masters or something.

ANYWAY, I liked the chapter (even if it was a little anti-climactic). Keep up the great writting.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Duck's not going to do 1 last dance? What can Fakir do?

I'm looking forward to finding out.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
A tugging? Is one of the gears turning?

And this new character...?

I'm looking forward to seeing ehat happens next.

Keep up the great writting.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
This is getting VERY good. The pupets seemed to act independent of Drosselmeyer's attention. With Grell else where how will they cut the strings?

Can't wait to find out. Keep up the great writting.

Edit:

Grell's name only has 1 letter "e" in it.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Well now, looks like the end is near (in more ways then one).

I'm looking forward to the rest.
gracygirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I didn't think the end of this chapter suck! So don't apologize! I love this, the last part was my favorite, especially when Grelle said, "I am Grelle, and I will be the one to harvest your soul!"

Have a nice day!

Grace
1 Hell of a Monster chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
FINALLY! A story crossover with my two favorite anime/manga! Please continue, I'm fine with SebastianxCiel and AloisxCiel!
Paxloria chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Great Chapter.

Alois is spelled with the "i" after the "o" and not before it, by the way.

I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Its Great how both Claude and Sebastian dislike each other but are still able to work together.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I'm Likeing what I've read so far.

You ask if you should put this in a cross-over instead or not, and I have an answer for you.

It depends on just how ACTIVE Drosselmeyer is in this story and just how MUCH things are alterd by his messing around.

I thinki your next chapter, ch.- 3, will be the one that decides it.

But if the choice is to be based on how things are now... then go ahead and put it in the cross-over. I've already read 1 story that was put in a crossover that shouldn't have been and compaired to that your Drosselmeyer has played a bigger part in 8 sentences then Sebastian & May-rin played in 2 chapters in that Bleach cross-over I read.

Drosselmeyers an interesting character. I'm looking forward to reading what will become of this BLACK BUTLER world now that he's in it.

Keep up the great writting.