Reviews for Expanding the Universe
Artdirector123 chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
XD oh god, drunk doctor is hilarious!
Vilinye chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh, that was amusing and cute.
Roses Near Rivers chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Thank you for this chapter I love the jack and Sarah pairing. Which is funny cause when I first read it I was in shock. But I wanted to know why wouldn't Sarah Jane sit on the ledge. I know she has a slight fear of heights but when I read it sounded like there was more to it than that.
Vilinye chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Wait, in this version of reality Luke is the Doctor's kid? I don't remember that!
sjsmatee101 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Aaaahhhh! Brilliant as ever! Love love love ut! Awww i was hoping to see a kiss! :( Not to worry still great!
CarpAreNotFriendly chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
i loved this chapter, i think it would be awesome if you did a whole story like this :)
LKB-god-of-turkeys chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
awesome
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice
Abby09 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
It's sad for Mickey that he still think about Amelia as his baby girl... and that makes me wonder how he will react when he will see her at her birthday party? Because surely she won't be disguised for her own birthday so he will be able to see her face and he will recognise her. Will the Doctor be at the party...or does he knows that Martha and Mickey have been invited ? Because if Mickey suddenly screams «THAT'S MY DAUGHTER !» before punching the Doctor in the face... things could go slightly weird. Because, you know, the Doctor will fight back for Amelia and his daddy title. Anyway, that was a lovely chapter. And my god that I love Sarah Jane, what a wonderful woman.
Roses Near Rivers chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I loved it. Y'all stories are the best.
Vilinye chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Aww..That's so sweet.
Roses Near Rivers chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Huh? My brain hurts trying to figure this out. You have to explain all of this soon. I mean Amy calling River mum? Thats just weird. Just weird.
Abby09 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Could you tell us in the next chapter of Raising Amelia, because I forgot to ask in my last review, how old is little Amelia in this one-shot ? It wasn't really clear to my French reading mind.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This means they eventually tell Sarah Jane the truth. Yipee!
Abby09 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
FIRST REVIEW ! Well, now that it has been said, here are the things I learned with that one-shot :

1)Amelia is still with the Doctor (Yeah!)

2)She calls him dad and they have a wonderful relationship ! (Double Yeah!)

3)Amelia knows Sarah-Jane!

4)Amelia knows Clyde (which implide that at some point he was «kidnapp» in Raising Amelia).

5)Tish and Rory have are togheter!

6)Tish and Rory have a baby (bloody hell, a baby) !

7)There's a Sunday supper.

8)Older Amelia looks a little...river-like ? I mean, 6 inches bright red heels? Badass.

9)Older Amelia is with RIVER ? WHERE IS THE DOCTOR ?

10)Amelia is RIVER'S DAUGHTER ?

11) It's not the first time she sees her future self and the Doctor isn't worried about it...

12) They BOTH have red hair ?

13) I'm lost.

I just love it. Everything about it is just wonderful. It creates a lot, LOT, of questions but I love it. I feel like the next chapters of Raising Amelia have now a lot of things to explain... ;-D

PS. If the Doctor somehow died or give away Amelia to River I might just fainted and never wake up.