Reviews for I Know
Evelyn Raith chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was a lot of fun! Very cute and sexy! I do hope we get to see this tender side of Murphy and Dresden in upcoming books. :)
kimluvs2read chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very cute. Always love me some Harry/Karen action!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like how you think Totenkinder Madchen, this is much much more than fluff. If I could find a girl that would love the geekyness part of a guy I would be in love too. Then again this is only fanfiction so book 1 life 0 so far, any way great story. Harry and Murphy don't get too many chance to indulge each other so this was something I'm sure most readers would be craving for. Might have over used saying his complete name more than once but using it right when she is on top of him mixed with star wars pet names... Perfect.
Arshes13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was absolutely, utterly adorable Murphy/Dresden fluff! I loved this coming from Murphy's POV. You absolutely nailed both of their voices!

Well done!
Krogun chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I pretty much agree with every other review. But I gotta say it's well written too. Very enjoyable, thank you for this!
icepixel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was adorable! Harry and Murphy were both perfectly characterized (I especially liked your narratorial voice for Murph), and I loved the idea of Harry asking her to dress up as Leia while he went as Han, and them slinging Star Wars quotes at each other in bed. Harry's response to her last one was just lovely as well.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
AWWWW.

that is all i have to say.
the fictional therapist chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Having just finished book eleven i really needed this pick me up, this story was fluff, pure and simple. That was just great when cannon is getting me down
naiad8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh oh oh. This was everything I needed right now. So achingly perfect. Beautiful characterization. BRAVO!
Obsessed362 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow, that was really amazing. you captured the characters perfectly. nice fluff.

i also love the kindertotenlieder, great name.
detepe chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It is sweet, fluffy and adorable. I love it. I like that it's not all smooth and graceful. Nothing with Dresden & Murphy can be simple. The size difference, the scars, their backgrounds, & mortality..but the love comes off as genuine and natural. I also enjoyed the importance of "names", a nice nod to canon.

Sorry that the fluffy tends to come when the author is beset by angst & pain. May there be more stories like this without any of the dark life conditions!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Very endearing and enjoyable.
lara chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Just priceless. Really, don't have the words. Awesome!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice! I'm a little confused by some things as I'm still new to the series but overall great fic!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2