Reviews for Hidden Wells (Fluff No. 1)
Alexis Castle chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I like how you phrased Giles' last line so that you could tell there was a concerned little twinge, even though it wasn't said. I'll definitely be looking at more... Thanks to a certain author who told me to check this out *cough*M.R. Dink*cough cough*
M.R.Dink chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Bloody Brilliant!
duj chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Cute.
Lynne C chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
The excellent writing and eye for detail that I've come to expect from this author set off a really entertaining little vignette.

Has nothing to do with the continuity of the time stated in it's "setting" description. Just a fun little, "what might happen if..." sort of thing.

Thanks!
Amare chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
It's so sweet. I love it.
Eve McCarthy chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*grin* Great story, Ivytree. Had me smiling all through it. I especially loved Jonathan's line about the sorcerer, cockatrice and weasel. It was so very a Jonathan thing to say!
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Oh, my. What a beautiful story. If only it was this good on the show. _GREAT_ job, Ivy. :D :D
Sarah's Crack chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Oh my! This is SOOOO cute! First of all, Clem's mom ROCKS ;)! Hehehehe...love the premise-the (new and expanded ;)) gang getting together for Thanksgiving. Great! And even Jonathan was invited. AWWWWWW. Spike is great (and talented-who knew ;)?), and the last two lines are CLASSIC. Wonderful work! :)