Reviews for Cold Smoke
Sierra Armistead chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh, my god sooooooo cute I ship them! XD
cryokineticist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
There's a lot of emotion behind the words here and just ugh. In a good way of course! After Smoke is hurt my heart just wants to break for these guys, oh my god. The ending lines make me feel much better though. So sweet!
Imgayashellandidoitsowell chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I am nothing for SmokexSubzero, but with this story, it made me believe in such a couple. Thank you for making me see the brighter side of these two
••The Kermac••
Kombat54 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Will you be making more fics? This is pretty damn awesome and your writing is great.
I Will Never Have a Username chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I found this little fanfic on my cell phone a couple weeks ago. And I must say that I absolutely LOVE it. It gives me shivers just thinking about it (the thought of Subbie and Smoke being together). Although I do feel bad for that with Smoke being injured, but the lemon was BEYOND hot! I love Subbie and Smoke. Separate and/or together.

Now enough with the rambling nonsense of mine. I, too, have issues with doing fatalities on Subbie and Smoke. I just . . . no, I can't. I straight up told my brother to NOT do any fatalities on Subbie, Smoke, or Cyber Subbie while I'm in the room.
DemiGoddess007 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Me likes this! :D Great story!
Scytherageroses chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Hehe, hi! How cute! Smoke sure does need ice for his wound ;)

Lovely job again, my friend! *millions of hugs*
nonny chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Something very striking about this story is that every single word is important and counts. I really like it.
Ink chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Haha,i usually scold my cousin when he performs fatality on either guys!

Love u smoke and subbie! 8D
Nerdette92 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This story is great. I have been waiting fr a good Smoke x Sub-Zero one . Keep writing :)
Scytherageroses chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Fangirl squee! Hehe, can I give you a million hugs for this? The section needed more Smoke x Subby, and this is just lovely! Another one added to my watch list! :)