Reviews for Dean's not a sissy
Filza Tahir chapter 13 . 2/5
Wow... just wow. It was Amazing! :) I loved so much! :)
fbis.most.unwanted chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
I love the humor in this story. More than once, I have found myself laughing. I really like the way you portray the Winchesters! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I would really appreciate it if you would read my Supernatural Fanfic. It's called The Walls That Bleed.
Eliza Ghost chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Dean is especially cute and funny when he doesn't feel well :P Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what you do with it next chapter.
saoirsewolf chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I love how you portray the Winchesters! (Especially Dean)
Yourself chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
This is a really interesting and funny story! Aside from a few grammatical mistakes and typing errors, you're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work!
IndefiniteHeaven chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I love the humor in this! Dean makes the saddest moments, the funniest. Love it. :)
IndefiniteHeaven chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I love how funny this is. Dean makes the saddest moments, the m
Hundley chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
These chapters are always so cute. I enjoy reading them.
Eliza Ghost chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Awe, well I for one happen to enjoy medicated Dean :D The last line was cute. Loving the updates!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Eheehe cute!
Sam and John being sassy... Lovely! :D And Dean all drugged up... Yup, liking it a lot!
See you next
R
Tacpebs chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Lmao. Loved it! I like it when John and Sam can get along, even if it's only for a little while.
Psycho33 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Loved the drugged dean wanting to know where was his pie and playing air guitar while sam and john are in the middle of hunting a werewolf. Great image and funny. Thanks for the updates and sharing your work.
Tacpebs chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Awesome! Yay for updates!
time-and-relative-dimension chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! Update SOON!
Eliza Ghost chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Awe, yeah! I love this story! Mostly asleep Winchesters are so cute. But man, not a good time for a werewolf hunt, huh? Can't wait to read it!