Reviews for Dean's not a sissy
It is scary to contemplate a Winchester weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please update sick week for robin. I have to find out what happens next.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
Yeah Dean! Back on his feet and taking the ole' body out for a test drive! That's my boy!
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
That's our Dean. Pie and beer; just what he needs. He'll be back on his feet in no time especially if he has to listen to John driving the Impala one more time.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
Interesting. I don't know which one gave Sam more trouble, the werewolf or his stoned out of his mind brother.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Dean could be a professional sleepwalker, that is if someone would pay him for the laughs.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Exciting scene. Everyone gets to point to something they got right. Now none of them have to feel like idiots. Good move.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
I like Sam on guard. If he had been born first he would have made a good big brother. He'll do all he possibly can to keep Dean safe.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
This is an interesting development. All three Winchesters together, two hunting and one of them the victim. Moving on...
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Big time operation. Big brother is missing. Sam is going to lose it again. If John even stands up Sam should punch him in the mouth.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
How did that happen? John Winchester just materialized out of thin air.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Good grief. Dean Winchester asking for a hospital? This has now become completely serious. Sam is going to freak out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
I absolutely loved Dean hitting on the park sign. Sam should write that one down to use later on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Dean is going up like a Roman Rocket. He should be completely out of his head pretty soon if he keeps mixing his pain pills with beer. That should be fun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Sam should grab his brother by the back of the neck and haul his stubborn butt to an ER, immediately.