Reviews for How To Save A Life
VivaMac chapter 3 . 1/13
Please update!
arosequartz chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Oh this is great, continue please
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I DIDN'T SEE THIS CHAPTER OMG I AM SO SORRY BUT IT WAS SO GOOD YOU MUST CONTINUE you're building on Bonzo's character well! And I'm hoping to see more of Ender soon :)
mercylemi101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
plz plz update agin this is one of the best ender's game stories
PetraWiggin55 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Oh me Gosh! I really love this story! you HAVE TO continue with it! its so wonderful and cute! and also sad... cuz we know whats going to happen to bonzo if she fails. but please keep writing! and you should work on that Beans mama story too!
Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Must. Read. MORE!
Mrs. Frodo Baggins chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Oh man, you gotta update soon! Before the movie comes out! Your style is awesome, and are we looking at a Bonzo/OC, or possibly an Ender/OC? Either would be AMAZING. Or... A little bit of both? Haha! My app won't let me sign in, my penname is Mrs. Frodo Baggins! Please write more! Or you'll be getting a private message from me complaining, and you don't want that (just kidding, I know how annoying that is lol)! Update soon!
Mercy chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
You should update it's a really good story! :)
PetraWiggin55 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
so i love this one too! you are amazing! you stick these girls into the situation so perfectly... and the whole scene with Bonzo was great. and then her meeting Ender is perfect too! i cant wait to see how this turns out.
also im assuming your Bonzo fan. me not so much, but the way you portray him has made me like him more :D cant wait to read on!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Omg, i love this story so much but you never update! please update...
Lizzie chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Omg, this story is really great, please update!
Lizzie chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I really like the idea of this story, please update!
kaitielolz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i like it nice chapter write more please!