Reviews for Other Side of Things (Fluff No. 2)
duj chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Lovely, especially Spikean comments on Dickens and Tolkien.

Gollum is not only "the scorned despised outcast" but the only "bad guy" who almost changes sides. If not for Sam's open scorn and distrust he might have made different choices. A lesson for the Buffy team.
Alane in Austin chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
What a charmer! Loved the LOTR references. As always, I look forward to your literate, well-written fic.
leahalexis chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Very very cute, yay for Clem. :) I loved the paragraph with the book report stuff and Spike's nueroses, just subtle enough. . . I did think, though, that maybe the "main character" comment with Lord of the Rings was a little too much, like, hit the reader over the head a smidge too hard. Maybe if it was just, according to Spike, the best character? (This, of course, comes from the girl who- I know!- didn't see the movie, because I'm just waiting for the right time to read the books first. :P) Anyway, yeah, the first reference was brilliant, the second may have been overkill. Your decision, of course. :P Thanks for an adorable piece. :)
Sarah's Crack chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
AWWWW! Can I just say that I *LOVE* your writing! This is adorable! Being a Clem fan and all ;), and Spike obsessed, this was perfect. I really like how you didn't just have Dawn miraculously forget Tara's death, and the...uh..."problem"...with Willow. And I was literally laughing out loud by the "Lord of the Rings" part. The end...*sniffle* You have incredible talent, and a real flair for writing. Bring on the fluffiness! :):):):):)
Ann of Midnight chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Made me smile. Fluff can be good and Clem, although he cheats at kitten poker, is a good guy to have around. Love him.
javelina chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Awwwwww. [Does the Clem dance, or would if she could figure out how the Clem dance would go.] What an enchanting little vignette - one that does a lot in not that many words. Thank you! As always, you're not only a good writer, you're able to write charming scenes and make them seem effortless, which I know they're not. Charming is so much harder than grim.

And of course Dawnie's right - Viggo Mortensen excellent choice, tho John Hannah has his charms too ...