Reviews for We Got Hacked, Boss!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6
*ROTFL* OMG! I could SO see this happening. Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Thank you for making me laugh I still have a smile on my face.
Dr. Angel Bean chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great punchline!
Cackymn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Hilarious! Loved the frantic! Your characterization rocks...:-)
The Greek me chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You mean people you...How could you do this to my Tony...Lol...I don't really care for McGee...Lol...I always knew Gibbs could be a manipulative bastard...Lol...Thank you for the laugh...
liza123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Glad I read this one at home. I laughed that hard I had tears. Thank you for that after a very long weekend.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hilarious! Absolutely love it! Read that other collaboration between you two and that lead me to this. I really like them both! Bye
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was hilarious! Very good work on the visualizations.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hahaha may have been short but it was sweet ! I really loved it :D I hope you's two write more together looks like it be fun :) lol...off to start looking at your lovely writing that i've missed it seems while i've been away from here, can't wait!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very funny, to think of Gibbs' taking any other side but Abby's would be crazy. I love that he got them via an electronic medium to pay them back. Very nicely done, look forward to any more collaborations of the infamous VPMUZ1K in the future.
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ahaha brilliant. Lovely collab, you two. Please do more soon (and yes, whump Tony).
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Do I really want to know what you girls were doing when inspiration for this story hit? Of course I do!

Hope you are planning more collaborative efforts in the future.

Well done, ladies...a nice light way to start my Sunday.
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
LOL
Angel of Clay chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh my gosh! This really made me laugh! "What is your face doing in Tony's pocket!" Love! When Abby and Gibbs team up the results can be scary, well that is, scary for Tony and Tim, hilarious for the rest of us.

You two make a good team, maybe we'll see that whump you spoke of earlier? Great job!

~Angel
binkeybella chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
heeheeheee! Just like a regular dad/mom, you can't get anything past Gibbs, even when you pathetically THINK you are! Abby whined to Gibbs that her 'brothers' wouldn't go out partying with her, and told him what she planned to do for revenge. The boys NEVER LEARN! and are too busy trying to cover their butts to think it through and figure it out! Great one-shot, and yeah, let's give Tony's GOO-CHEES a fond farewell! I'll help him out of them. You can do whatever you want with the pants after that, I'll be too busy.