Reviews for Destiny
Oooh, this is a nice line! "Merlin was helpless. Emrys was furious."
Interesting... You're making Tabor sound like the kind of modern celebrity-stalker who ends up trying to kill the celebrity.
I like the "everyone has magic" interpretation. I also like your statement that healers, since they are closer to nature, have a great affinity for it.
Despite Arthur needing protection, I'm assuming that at least Gwaine will accompany Merlin.
I wasn't expecting Lord Harvey to "save" Emrys!
Oh no, you left out the old woman, Lucia! " We survived only due to the valiant efforts of Camelot's knights. "
I like how you show the friendship and respect between all of the gang.
I like Gwaine's acknowledgement of the importance of Emrys.
mizzymel chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
Temper Temper Merlin.. I love BAMF Merlin. We so did not get enough of that in the show.
mizzymel chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Merlin as a wimp. Again. :(
mizzymel chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Actually I'm pleased by the pacing of the story. The last one paced itself too quickly and many of the details got lost to accommodate such short chapters. This one isn't overly drawn out, and moves the plot ahead nicely.
mizzymel chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
No, but really. The longer chapters make all the difference. I love epic length fics, so a really long fic doesn't bother me at all.
mizzymel chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Ok so not a wimp then, but still kinda wimpy in the end. BTW love the longer chapters in this fic. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully BAMF Merlin
mizzymel chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
It's interesting to me that any sorcerer would be so arrogant as to even attempt to get the drop on Merlin. I love this story, but Merlin should have been able to block that, if he goes down he's a wimp.
Safffzz chapter 35 . 10/4/2015