Reviews for Destiny
Lol, Princess Zoe the Sorceress!
I know you wrote this years ago, but I'm enjoying it now. Thanks!
Reb224 chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
I love all of this. THANK YOU! Seriously, I needed something with some lighthearted sections to combat my watching of the finale for the first time (new fan, hello *waves*) so this makes me soooo happy :)
Reb224 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
OMG! A sequel. THANK YOU! Time to get reading :D
Patiku chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
Well, I loved your story and I would really love to read a sequel, especially about Zoe and her magic. However, I think she used magic a little to early. She should be at least a few years old. It would stil be rare and I think that more apropriate too, because Merlin were supposed to be only one.
wolfnymph1 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Hunith. I like her,she's awesome.
and Arthur ,if you can't punch him in the face delagate,get Gwiane to do it.
LeGuest chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
lol, Arthur: mustnotpunchfacemustnotpunchfacemustnotpunchface . . . . That was so utterly perfect. Very IC too.
LeGuest chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Awww, I love fics where Merlin gets to enjoy the normalness of his magic with his friends :) And great timing on the potion, a nice happy moment, followed by an increase in difficulty. Excellent :)
LeGuest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Oh, Merlin. Merlin, Merlin, Merlin. (by the way, Merlin tells Gaius about the link/rock things here twice.) :)
0aka chapter 35 . 7/25/2013
I want a sequel no I demand one to be written because this story is too good to be dropped
I love the way u wrote connected and destiny and I really want to find out more about little princess Zoe
merlin9584 chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEIM BEGGING YOU, WRITE A SEQUEL! I NEED MORE!
XxRav3nxX chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Sequel oh please continue and possibly make it a trilogy of some sort I would really like a sequel and I bet everyone else would to

XxRav3nxX
HRH-JAC chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
This is fanfastic read. Very intense. I didnt think you could top Connected, but you have. A very well done. I really enjoyed reading the two stories. Xx
Forever the Pretender chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
is it considered odd for someone to declare undying love through a review? I don;t care because this is AWESOME and definitely reason enough to bow at your feet.
CARRY ON WITH THIS AWESOMENESS