Reviews for Destiny
LeGuest chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
lol, Arthur: mustnotpunchfacemustnotpunchfacemustnotpunchface . . . . That was so utterly perfect. Very IC too.
LeGuest chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Awww, I love fics where Merlin gets to enjoy the normalness of his magic with his friends :) And great timing on the potion, a nice happy moment, followed by an increase in difficulty. Excellent :)
LeGuest chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Oh, Merlin. Merlin, Merlin, Merlin. (by the way, Merlin tells Gaius about the link/rock things here twice.) :)
0aka chapter 35 . 7/25/2013
I want a sequel no I demand one to be written because this story is too good to be dropped
I love the way u wrote connected and destiny and I really want to find out more about little princess Zoe
merlin9584 chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEIM BEGGING YOU, WRITE A SEQUEL! I NEED MORE!
XxRav3nxX chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
Sequel oh please continue and possibly make it a trilogy of some sort I would really like a sequel and I bet everyone else would to

XxRav3nxX
Amorous Erised chapter 35 . 4/28/2013
This is fanfastic read. Very intense. I didnt think you could top Connected, but you have. A very well done. I really enjoyed reading the two stories. Xx
Forever the Pretender chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
is it considered odd for someone to declare undying love through a review? I don;t care because this is AWESOME and definitely reason enough to bow at your feet.
CARRY ON WITH THIS AWESOMENESS
MagicoftheWorld chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
amazing make a sequel!
DoctorHolmes121 chapter 35 . 11/12/2012
I absolutely adored these two stories! Thank you so much for writing! :D
LMUP chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Nice! Love Zoe's first words haha
I don't see why he shouldn't be able to that :D
Tsubamex chapter 35 . 8/19/2012
It was so good! well done! _
Written really well and I didn't even slightly see that twist coming! :)
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
This was remarkable again, fantabulous, Permaking, wonderful… perfect. I wouldn’t change a thing this was amazing. I can’t wait at all to see where all this is leading I can feel the tension building and I can’t wait to see where this is all leading. Finally all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together to form the wonderful story I knew you could produce; :D Destiny is beginning to make a lot more sense and I’m starting to be a bit worried where it is all leading…

At the beginning of the chapter I was surprised that Merlin hadn’t stayed with the Druids for a bit longer, he would have been safe there and if attack did decide to occur he’d have lots of people to help protect and defend Merlin and there home. The Druids would also try and convince this so called ‘attacker’ to leave them alone considering they are a peaceful and loving group of people and violence isn’t the answer to the problems they are faced with, at least to most of them.
And OMG I laughed SOOOOOOOO hard at the thought of Merlin trying to practise with the sword hahahahahaha, I’m still laughing now… The thought is just so cute; him standing thrusting the sword into nothing but the air around him. XD XD XD

YEAH ROUND TABLE KNIGHTS :D I was so happy when I read those three words because round table knights means Gwaine and I love Gwaine, and he didn’t cease to make me smile… but I will get more into that later!
I was happy to read about everyone, it was good to have the gang back (even though Merlin wasn’t there.) I’ve been hoping they’d all make an appearance together and my wish came true :D I’ve missed all of them so much, hehe.
I was worried maybe someone was going to walk in on them having their cute friendly meeting someone like Phineas or Samuel, which would have ruined my entire morning. But thankfully that didn’t happen. I was happy to see they all contributed it the conversation, putting in their ideas. I was surprised when Gwen came out with all those answers and it started to make sense, and I began to get worried because if what she says is true then we could have a major problem on our hands. I don’t want Merlin to have to face anything alone, because that could mean some dire consequences for Camelot. I don’t want that either because Camelot means Arthur and he won’t leave or surrender until he is dead, so ultimately if something happens to either Camelot or Merlin it will be hard for one of them to come out alive.
I started to laugh when Gwaine did, because I could picture everyone’s face and their reaction at him doing so, trust him to be the one to laugh and point out the fact Merlin would never betray Camelot, epically Arthur. However that got me thinking, about the worst scenario, AGAIN, I don’t think I can just stay positive and think everything will be fine, I always think about the ‘what if’s.’ Yes anyway I was thinking what is Tabor brainwashed Merlin into thinking that he is on his side and then they lead an attack on Camelot together. Or he does kill Merlin in cold blood and transforms into him like he did with Lord Harvey tricking Arthur into believe his best friend is safe and then Tabor takes control of Camelot from the inside. Oh gosh I hope none of them come true… :’(

But yes I cannot wait at all to see where all this is leading and you said chapter 21 was going to be big so that makes me unable to wait even more :D I’ll have to see if I can read more today or tomorrow.

Absolutely loved this chapter… I’m so glad I have so many more to read. :D
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Hmmm, this was interesting very interesting indeed… Very, very amazing also ;) A lot happen in this chapter and I loved it. This was so astounding still not my favourite chapter yet, I’m waiting I’ll know it when I read it. I’m waiting for this bromantic one you happened to mention, my expectations a quite high and I know you rise up and above them easily.

I found my rage burning up when Samuel and Phineas were trying to argue and make stupid excuses for why Merlin didn’t defend himself I was very, very angry! Samuel and Phineas are getting more than on my nerves; I wish they’d just crawl back into the hole they came from. Nevertheless I have this horrible feeling that they have something to do with a future attack that doesn’t seem too far away. I’m just praying nothing happens to Merlin and he gets back to save Camelot and Arthur. I can’t wait for the moment they are finally reunited and I get the bromance I so desperately need.

I loved how most of the lords jumped in to defend Arthur and Merlin which I was surprised about, as Arthur said Merlin would have been surprised by the support.

I’m praying that Samuel and Phineas will back off and leave everyone the hell alone because Arthur and Merlin (when he comes back) don’t need trouble from them. I’m looking forward to seeing what is next for Merlin and Arthur too.

WOW this was really short I’m SOOOO sorry, I loved this chapter as much as all of the others it was so amazing, I really cannot wait to see where all this is leading hopefully it won’t end in death, unless it is Samuel or Phineas :P hehe LOVED IT GREAT JOB

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
TheGodofCheesecake chapter 35 . 7/18/2012
oh my GOD! THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER! hahahahhahahah! could you write another story for this! Merlin teaching Zoe to do magic would be awesome! and could there be lots of the knights bantering along with Merlin and Arthur? Thank you! This was awesome!