Reviews for Beneath the Logic
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
This was SO fantastic. I'm entirely glad I stumbled upon it. I thought it'd be an expansion of the 'Harry' already in Sherlock canon, but you made it even better! Bravo!
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Poor John, so negatively described by Ron xDDD
Anyway, nice story. I liked Ron's reaction to Dudley. xD but I think that Ron sounds very arrogant in some sentences in this story - not that I minded that one, it just caught my eye. I also liked Harry's comment about Sherlock and wizards xD and I wonder what was on the cart Lestrade got from Harry.
Nevertheless, like I said, nicely done. I definitely wouldn't mind a Chapter No. 2 (no hint... at all! xDD)
Ebenbild
CommChatter chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I like the stories where Dudley is redeemed. He's just a product of his raising, after all. I'm glad he learns to make better choices as an adult.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Of course Dudley could change, starting on Book 7 is the evident.
Anyway, this was a fine story. Loved to read how-to-obliviate-Sherlock moments went, though.
Thanks for sharing!
CycoMW chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Very enjoyable. I'm guessing it's just a one shotbut if you do decide to continue it I'd read it .

Thanks for sharing
Uovoc chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I don't watch "Sherlock" (read the Doyle books though), but I enjoyed this anyway. It partly answers the question of what happened to the Dursleys afterwards. I like that you carried through with the change in Dudley's character, it's very believable that he never gave up searching for Harry. Although I'd like to know how he finally grew some empathy and stopped beating people up. Come to think of it, he probably entered law enforcement because it's a profession where you get to throw a few punches.
Kefalion chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was great! I really enjoyed it. It was near seeing Dudley and that he had made something good of himself.
You did well with Sherlocks deductions too and I appreciated how you like in the show had him being a bit put out when he got a minor detail wrong.
If you ever ad to the story I'd love to read it.
Thanks for sharing!
/Frida
kyugan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Well done Dudley, Well done.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AHAHAHA. I was actually considering asking you whether you'd seen Sherlock, and then I saw this.

Poor Watson. I yearn for a GOOD post-Reichenbach Fall story, one that's got a bit of length to it.
Hana-Liatris chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
What a beautiful story! I've been searching for AGES something like this!
Thanks for the awesome work ;)
I did like Dudley and Harry! And well... Lestrade xD
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
A really nice story.
1sunfun
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Nice.
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I'd be interested to see this continued. I've seen Malfoy redemption stories, but never a Dudley one. Hope you feel like writing more!
jupimako chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Cool story! I hope you decide to add more to it.
Dragoneisha chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Epic. I hope she asks for another chapter next birthday...