Reviews for I thought you loved me
Madsouki chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Update soon plz this is getting really interesting . I really loveYour work!
dart chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
It is an okay story
STHU chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is a really shitty story. First of all, GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN AND LEARN SOME PROPER GRAMMAR! Geez, what is with people and proper garmmar these days? Your spelling and punctuation aren't as bad but your spacing is just plain crappy. Second of all, WHAT THE HELL, ANNABETH IS SO OOC! She does not start sobbing like a mary-sue (Bella Swan) and no, she would not run away JUST BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND KISSED ANOTHER GIRL! You need to reread the Percy Jackson series!
Lexiconicy chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
please update! I like your story! :)
pomy1594 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
CONTINUE CONTINUE
Madsouki chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I love his and I know that it was he charm bracelets fault. Mean Athena!
samwise1327 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I'm curious to know why Percy did that. Maybe Aphrodite was trying to make Percy's love life more "interesting" again... poor Percy...
percabethlover10 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
PLS UPDATE! :{) PLS! i LUV the story!
Madsouki chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Poor Annabeth. I wrote a story similar to this. Annabeth killed Percy, but not on purpose :D
mysticstargirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Were they under a spell or something? That's so sad, because I LOVE PERCABETH FLUFF. :)
CoolRhino chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice, keep going!

My friend (glitter puppy) and I recently started writing our own story the Curse of Gaia

s/8023769/1/

If you could please read and review it would really mean a lot!

Thx! :D

~Cool Rhino

(Update Soon!)
pomy1594 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
CONTINUE
n-nargles chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Jerk!*throws laptop*. Man I have to get that don't I... *walks to laptop* The story was great! But Percy was a total ba-er...Yeah I mean baker