Reviews for Hold Fast
moviefan-92 chapter 2 . 5/1
I think that Andrew and Juliet were both shocked and angry when they found out about Bridget, and understandably so, but once they calm down think about things, they would try and work things out with Bridget.
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 5/1
I think revealing that Bridget was pregnant at the end of the Season would have made a nice twist and provide great plot development for Season 2 (until it was canceled, shame).
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Aside from the writing that could use a little approvement, I like the story and I think it's a shame that you didn't continue, since there are so few Ringer stories out there.
londonbella chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
This is so good! She's pregnant :) Yay!

Continue! It's really, really good! I love it!
commando666 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Oooo update soon plz
Sweetmaj010 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Pmg...please update soon...awesome story
JaneA0202 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I dont know, I feel its rushed...they are already like a happz family...well almost...but still, I think its a bit quickly.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
If I was Bridget,I wouldn't tell him about baby yet...he is still angry at her, so he needs to calm down...
Joey chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I kinda love this story. In the finale I thought she was pregnant. I love it. I hope you write more soon.
RedDiamonds1234 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love it 3
PrincessMaylin chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Hi!

Great story. I loved the fact that Bridget is pregnant! Just to let you know, I might use that in my story, too. I'm not copying, I was going to use it ever since I found out SMG was pregnant. I'm not 100% sure, though. Anyway, this story was great! I love the narration and everything. However, I do think the dialogue goes a bit too fast. Maybe you should have more descriptions and such in-between dialogue to make it flow better. But I can't wait to see Siobhan's reaction to it all! LOL! She's gonna freak!

Please update soon!

May
xan-merrick chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
great chapter can't wait for more please update soon
tiffanybkr29 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
This is really good, I hope you keep it up
Spygrrl chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Yay, yay, yay...awesome update! I love that Juliet is really showing how much she is growing up. More please! :)
BecAlora chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
You and babies. *shakes head* Regardless you are growing to be an amazing writer. I'm very proud of you. I'm confused by the story, but that's more because I haven't seen the show. :)