Reviews for Wind Whirlpool
Tamani chapter 29 . 2/25
I cannot wait to see how gaara really reacts to this next chapter! So glad that you decided to update, and I cannot wait for naruto to beat neji up on principle for the girls!
manna-chan chapter 29 . 2/25
His mother named him as she was dieing
Mies chapter 29 . 2/25
Naruto is so cute, even Gaara cannot ignore his cuteness. Poor Sasuke, he has many rivals for Naruto's attention. Kakashi is so cruel to Sasuke.

If I remember correctly, Gaara's mother was the one who name him.
Kigen Dawn chapter 29 . 2/24
His dad was a dock *huggles canibal panda* I don't care if he kills me, he's to kawaii
Silvermane1 chapter 29 . 2/24
Fantastic story
CatLoverx33 chapter 29 . 2/24
Ohh even Gaara can't resist Naru'a cuteness X)
Yana5 chapter 29 . 2/24
Yay a new update. thank you
raynisia chapter 29 . 2/24
no one can resist his innocent smile! great chapter.
tarotcat chapter 28 . 2/21
That last chapter was great. ITACHI 4EVER!
Fervently awaiting the next chapter and the return of the Great Hokage Minato Sama, father and cuddler of Naruto.
Tamani chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
love it, and I cannot wait to see when he FINALLY talks to gaara! You said that kurama and his siblings came back, so that means that shukaku knows about everything as well! I would hope that he would be nicer to gaara but you never know!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Damn I absolutely love these its cute funny and full of meaningless fluff its awesome you have a true gift my friend
dhh chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
Too bad you've abandoned this story..Naruto is just too cute!
dhh chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Your Naruto is just a DOLL..LOVE HIM!

Are the Uchiha all alive?
dhh chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I just wanted to say, ANYTHING story of ANY form with Naruto being LOVED from the get go and how Minato is, is just down-right adorable, esp Naruto..It's just such a cute and lovable story..Esp Naruto and Minato and the fighting over Naruto by Sasuke and Hinata..Just too cute.

I like that YOU had Sai instead of that PINK WHORE! An animal is better then that PINK BITCH!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
god yours the best and its really funny wow the best i ever read fantastic i really love it