Reviews for Alone in the Dark
ScottishSilence chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
Loved it! I'm so excited that this is now a trilogy! Will defenetly be working on that third book next!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
very gud but it hates susie had to die it took me minutes when i read that part for everthing to sink in but still great story
DEMI AUSSLY FAN chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
im so stupid i read this sequel BEFORE the first one which was your 2nd on right? oh well, I LOVE your fan fictions SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
This story is AMAZING, the ending was so sad but so good! You're an amazing author, your stories are the only auslly stories I've read which make me feel so sad for what happened in the story because of how close they were and how she didn't deserve for die you are an AWESOME author if you can manage to do that, so well done :)
puckleberry4ever chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
wow great to much so scary!
Melia chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OMG you need to publish this trilogy and make a book I LOVE it!
Taylor Raye Pember chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh shit! This story is freaking amazing! Good luck with the third story. My younger sibling, GrayXSilver adores this trilogy. I wanted to send you my thanks for writing a story that actually scares me. I haven't had nightmares in over six months, so I'm very happy. Sorry this review is so long.
maddiegirl56 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
I'm actually crying right now. Literally.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
Is it even legal to be such an amazing writer? I don't think so, but I'm gonna go read the last story now. XD
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
Omg that's so sad!
RawraRaura chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG I read 'Thomas' in the bio, and when I read this story (I haven't read any of the 'Are You Afraid?' Series yet) I might not look at him the way he is unless he's sweet at first but then insane like he was in Mayday...
R5lover1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013