Reviews for Now or Never: a Canterwood Story
serenalover37 chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
I just started reading. I love it so far, but it is a little to close to the original. I like how you are tying in the actual books, but the plot and people she is meeting is very cliche. Try to change it up more. Also, vary your sentence length more. It is very cookie cutter.

Otherwise, nice job!
ASAPequine chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
keep writing I'm hooked!
Foreverfoxtotter chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Noooooooo write more! PLEASE! Ever since the actual canterwood series ended Ive been prowling fan fic for a good story this one is great! And I LOVED the paige and Gina reference! Totally got it! Also my horse is a thoroughbred quarter horse so that made the story all on its own! seriously this is a really good story keep writing! Plus always write for yourself not just others, this is a good story line and your writing is descriptive and over all it is very well wrote! Please write more!
NYCAutumnQueen chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Wow! I love your writing style. It flows so smoothly and the characters seem realistic. Keep writing, I want to read more.
K.A.Y chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
No honey, Im a publisher don't fret my pet a lot of people are reading this story behing me. About five. Keep writing hon, you dont know how far you can get!
musicrox15 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
AMAZING! Please update soon!
Celestial Ceci chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
OMG, please, please, please, PLEASE update! This is totes amaze!
happy chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
umm your story got 20(21includingme) people. so would you please update?
livi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
really good keep going!
Miriam chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
It's really great! (keep writing :D)
maggiestarjump chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
PLEASE update more!
Canter goddes chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
This is the best fic EVER please make more
Canteron chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Make more please
appy h chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I think that is more than 10 reviews.
CAAAAN YOU PLEEEEASE UPDATE?
appy h chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
it's very good. I think you would keep writing.

Ps: i'm not a review girl/boy ;) , so I am still reading, but I don't write.