Reviews for Now or Never: a Canterwood Story
Foreverfoxtotter chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Noooooooo write more! PLEASE! Ever since the actual canterwood series ended Ive been prowling fan fic for a good story this one is great! And I LOVED the paige and Gina reference! Totally got it! Also my horse is a thoroughbred quarter horse so that made the story all on its own! seriously this is a really good story keep writing! Plus always write for yourself not just others, this is a good story line and your writing is descriptive and over all it is very well wrote! Please write more!
NYCAutumnQueen chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Wow! I love your writing style. It flows so smoothly and the characters seem realistic. Keep writing, I want to read more.
K.A.Y chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
No honey, Im a publisher don't fret my pet a lot of people are reading this story behing me. About five. Keep writing hon, you dont know how far you can get!
musicrox15 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
AMAZING! Please update soon!
Cecilia the Angel-Devil chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
OMG, please, please, please, PLEASE update! This is totes amaze!
happy chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
umm your story got 20(21includingme) people. so would you please update?
livi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
really good keep going!
Miriam chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
It's really great! (keep writing :D)
maggiestarjump chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
PLEASE update more!
Canter goddes chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
This is the best fic EVER please make more
Canteron chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Make more please
appy h chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I think that is more than 10 reviews.
CAAAAN YOU PLEEEEASE UPDATE?
appy h chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
it's very good. I think you would keep writing.

Ps: i'm not a review girl/boy ;) , so I am still reading, but I don't write.
LOVE chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I WAS READING IT TOO! I DIDN'T REVIEW THAT'S ALL! LIKE MY NAME, I LOVE YOUR STORY/CHAPTER! SO PLEASE UPDATE? PRETTY PLEASE? *-* ;)
PS: I DON'T KNOW A LOT OF COMPUTER LANGUEGE(IF THAT'S WHAT ITS CALLED)SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TOO EXPLAIN WHAT IT MEANS?
Happygirl chapter 5 . 3/2/2013