Reviews for Reincarnation
hi

that was inspirational

thanks for the story
oshirajinda chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
omg! this is sooo adorable. i actually cried when i read this. awesome story, cant wait to read more.
cleo-fajrah-writes chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
wow...

I loved it!

It would be so much much much better if it will be by chapters 'coz... I am not satisfied in the ending...

too bad Loki died...

BUT I LOVED IT...
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
i love it. this is something new when it comes to the lokexlucy pairing.
W1n6s-0f-F1r3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Like the idea/theme of reincarnation..it's sweet to watch as Lucy and Loke meet over different lifetimes :-)

The end made me tear up a bit..hate to see the two separate again, so I hope they can see each other soon
yorunaka-kun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ah. Interesting concept you got here. It's strange to here them using the same names in feudal Japan and much less for them to be in an ancient Japanese setting considering that feudal japan was closed off to the whole world though but I get that you're doing this so that it's be easier for us readers to picture the whole thing. Although someone actually had a similar concept in the Bleach UlquiorraXOrihime fandom and changed the appearances of the characters (or at least Orihime's and Ulquiorra's) as well as their names to make things more apt to the setting. Also, pulling out the arrow like that actually makes the situation more dangerous. If you think about it, pulling it out actually widens the wound and when the arrow tip is finally out, there's nothing that can stop the blood from gushing out. This is a technicality that's usually not taken into consideration - even in actual anime but I just wanted to point that out as well so that you can take it into consideration.

Anyway, enough of the technicalities. I actually am reviewing because I see the potential in your story. I do hope that I get to read more from you. :]
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was really good so far! Interesting prologue and great grammar. I like it! I can't wait to see what you have planned next! :D
titania eli chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Holy, I cried near the end. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow, soooo good. I was sucked in from the very first sentence. I haven't watched FT, but it is on my list of anime to watch. Beautiful writing and your dialogue was really well done, I was easily able to pick up little quirks of their behavior from the way you wrote them. Good job:)
Bru21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved it! This story, and this pairing! I can't wait for the next chapter! But, I'm sad, cause I'm thinking, "Wait, multiply reincarnations..? Does that mean they're going to keep dying before they can really, fully be together?" And that is sad..but I still can't wait to read what happens next! :D Please update soon~!
SuzunoKoi chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was a very good concept. It was as if you read my mind, only in a different way.
IrishElvnorWhiteDreyar chapter 1 . 4/24/2012