Reviews for Another Side
DoctorWhoXX chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
If you changed just enough to avoid plagiarism issues, than this could be a fantastic that you could actually sell. It's the right length and is a fantastic read.
DoctorWhoXX chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Personally I have to be disappointed with a single chapter. Also, is Neah ever going to get that Cross Sword Allen has? I just think it would make sense that some of his power would pass through to Allen. It can't be a coincidence the sword is the inverted version of the Earls.
tigerlily101 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
When I saw that you wrote Cross would make a great master someday in ch 10 I couldn't stop laughing from the irony of itXD
KHFFROKSMISOKS XD chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
...doctor who refrance?! Of my favorite doctor? In my Fav fanfic?! Wow it must be my lucky day :)
Kh530 chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
I have High school today and now I have tears all over my uniform T_T I cried so hard because this is how it should have been. Good people like Lizzy and Maria and Neah shouldn't have had to die,but they did and it breaks my heart :c This was an amazaing fanfiction and Thank You for giving me the honor of reading it 3
Dobby's Socks chapter 27 . 9/4/2012
I'm really tempted to send Neah the 'Forever Alone' meme. Of course, he has little Red/Allen in this case. :) I totally ship MariaXMana. What a fabulous family they must have. I want to see the baby pictures! It's also nice that Cross reconciled his romantic life. XD Such a weird thing to say about our favorite womanizer. I could picture Lizzy settling down with some nice, normal guy. I was giggling when imagining some poor, tall, skinny, glasses wearing fellow with dusty blonde hair asking Cross and Neah for the permission to ask Lizzy to marry him. Poor fellow... XD
Wow, Cross. Way to smooch everybody. You need to be more careful with your promises. Anyhow, it was lovely seeing what your little group would have done if they'd all survived. I loved the Doctor Who reference (sadly I have to wait for the first episode of season 7 to come out on the BBC website in order to watch it). I think it's impossible not to dream about these kinds of things. I'm an optimist myself... I see you there Earnest Hemingway! :( Lol. Anyhow, I should (hopefully for real this time) be posting a new chapter at the end of this week and getting to your PM. There was some major writers block and revisions happening with this one. But I've found my way/caught up with my school work. Procrastination is an evil, terrible thing.

Dobby's Socks chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
Wow... I'm just speechless right now. What a wonderful ending to this fantastic story. I could totally see how Mana and Cross got to the points where they were at during the epilogue. The scene with Allen and Cross just walking was so cute! I was grinning like mad. :) Loved seeing the final parallels. So... Lavi Kanda Cross? O.o Mind. Blown. XD
Ooh! An Easter Egg! That means I can look forward to this story for one more week! Yes! I hope all goes well with the DC story. Definitely looking forward to that one. Again, great story! I hope to keep in touch!

Going Sideways chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
In case anyone actually reads reviews... I spent quite a lot of time going over this story and every time it came out I would reread it looking for mistakes. I'm super proud of it even though Lizzy and Cross belong together.
KHFFROKSMISOKS XD chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Awesome chapter :)
D.GrayManGRL chapter 25 . 8/23/2012
NO... I loved this story so much. Hoshino has much to compete with.
Dobby's Socks chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
That was just some wonderful writing. Very true to the characters and true to the heart. Don't worry if it strays from the original material. Most of the best stories I've read become extremely AU by the end. Loved the bit towards the end talking about Froi, Klaud, and Cross. All of them trying to forget but also not wanting to forget the events of that anti-climax of the war. And Allen! I see you there Allen! Poor little baby Allen. :') Be nice to him Neah!
Well that's interesting about corpses not bleeding normally. Study next time Neah!
Also I'm very sorry to hear about your grandpa. He sounds like a lovely chap who meant the world to his friends and family.
Great chapter, and I'm looking forward to the epilogue. It will be a sad day, though, for it's not every day that a beautifully written story like this comes along.

Dobby's Socks chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
And I finally have time to review! I'll be getting to your PM tomorrow when I post my next chapter. I'm so behind! :'( I need to get this week's chapter ready, too! AAAAAAAHHHHH!
I am quite in love with this chapter. Not a ton of action, but I can really see the end of the story coming together. I was ready to cry when Neah was leaving Mana behind. But then I remembered that I still had to go to work, so I had to hold back until I reread it again after work because I loved this chapter so much! It was just so beautifully written. Cross, Neah, and Mana are just great. I'm so proud of my boys! It sounds like Mana, or at least his mind, needs to join the ice cream party over here with Lizzy, Maria, and me. There's plenty to go around!
That last bit between Neah and Cross was really sweet. Makes me think of the good old days when no one was hurt, insane, or dead. Lots of foreshadowing going on here. Makes me feel so bad for Cross because we all know he'll be alone in the end.
And Cain! I hadn't paid much attention to him so far, but I really felt for him in this chapter. It makes me think about all those people who just get brainwashed to do a group or an individual's doing. There are way too many instances of this.
As always, I am looking forward to your next chapter, although I am sad to hear that it is the last before the epilogue. I will really miss this story. I'll keep an eye out for your next work, for I'm really interested in reading it once I've caught up in DC. Hopefully we can keep up our discussions on DC, D. Gray-man, and everything else. Cheers! (I don't know why, but I felt like saying that. XD)

Dobby's Socks chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Oh dear... poor Lizzy! I started to cry, and my contact lenses soaked up my tears cause I've had them in for way too long. I think my dog thinks I'm crazy. :P He was staring at me as I spent my entire evening alternating between reading this amazing chapter and petting him. He's wont for attention.
I see you there, Sherlock references! I laughed so hard at that and the Batman reference. I read those lines out loud to my beta and she loved it. XD There were just so many references in this chapter, especially the D. Gray-man ones. It was interesting seeing the parallels between Cross vs. Rhode and Lavi vs. Rhode. I think I'm finally getting an idea of how your parallels are set up.
Definitely did not see death by tree coming. Kind of reminds me of the one pirate captain in Pirates of the Caribbean III, only it was a beam in that case. May our dearest Lizzy rest in peace! Forever shall she hold a spot on my list of best FF OCs. She's invited to eat ice cream with me now. Maria can come too. XD
Going to read your character profiles now! Awesome chapter!
B3GIN chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Love this story, love this story, love this story! (Even if it does take me a long time to read chapters and impedes me from reading more than about two a day.) But I would read more if I could. Oh goodness I wish I hadn't looked at the other reviews, though I suppose I expected Lizzy to die... I'm staying away from the reviews from now on! Thank you for writing this superb story. :) Characterization is great, character interactions are tremedous, and the story line and plot itself are excellent.
Kh530 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
LIZZY! NO! GOD NO! I never love OCs that much to make me cry... Lizzy-chan :(

I loved Lizzy and its so hard to kill an OC and I give you so much props for being able to do so.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »