Reviews for Replaced
You should totally do somethin where Zane ash will and Lewis turn into mermen too. That would be beyond awesome.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 34 . 3/22
Awesome sauce! Keep it up!
chinaluv chapter 34 . 3/12
Nice chapter :)
WannabeeAussie chapter 34 . 3/12
I definitely didn't expect them to get exposed! I think the people of the Gold Coast will become mermaid-obsessed and start testing everyone for being mermaids.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 33 . 2/8
Update soon please! This is getting really, really interesting... I wanna know what happens :)
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 9 . 2/8
Sorry- accidently posted. I love this story, but Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, and it takes some paper for them to realise. However, that could happens and I'm not criticising your story- just mentioning :)
I like this story so far, but you gotta admit it, Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, then they noticed when they wrote a list about the good and bad things.
Anthony Brown chapter 1 . 2/7
It's really good and it really explains the show without you even watching it, I really enjoy H2O i wish could be a character of that show or any other show that's has to deal with water . It is incredible n u guy's should continued the good work.
AudreyCariba chapter 33 . 2/5
Really like this story so far I just read the whole thing in like an hour it's so good!
chinaluv chapter 33 . 2/5
Woo love it!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 33 . 2/5
Awesome chapter! :D
WannabeeAussie chapter 33 . 2/5
Loved this chapter! I definitely didn't expect there to be other merpeople around :)
DeafAngel2000 chapter 33 . 2/5
Love the chapter.

Why doesn't it surprise me that the most innocent mermaid of all (aka Bella) wasn't accepted by her parents as well s the others?
chinaluv chapter 32 . 2/3
Wooi!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 32 . 2/3
Awesome chapter! I don't know why, but one of my favorite parts in a H2O story is when they tell someone their secret, and you did a great job with that! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D :) 3