Reviews for Replaced
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 33 . 2/8
Update soon please! This is getting really, really interesting... I wanna know what happens :)
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 9 . 2/8
Sorry- accidently posted. I love this story, but Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, and it takes some paper for them to realise. However, that could happens and I'm not criticising your story- just mentioning :)
I like this story so far, but you gotta admit it, Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, then they noticed when they wrote a list about the good and bad things.
Anthony Brown chapter 1 . 2/7
It's really good and it really explains the show without you even watching it, I really enjoy H2O i wish could be a character of that show or any other show that's has to deal with water . It is incredible n u guy's should continued the good work.
AudreyCariba chapter 33 . 2/5
Really like this story so far I just read the whole thing in like an hour it's so good!
chinaluv chapter 33 . 2/5
Woo love it!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 33 . 2/5
Awesome chapter! :D
WannabeeAussie chapter 33 . 2/5
Loved this chapter! I definitely didn't expect there to be other merpeople around :)
DeafAngel2000 chapter 33 . 2/5
Love the chapter.

Why doesn't it surprise me that the most innocent mermaid of all (aka Bella) wasn't accepted by her parents as well s the others?
chinaluv chapter 32 . 2/3
Wooi!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 32 . 2/3
Awesome chapter! I don't know why, but one of my favorite parts in a H2O story is when they tell someone their secret, and you did a great job with that! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D :) 3
DeafAngel2000 chapter 32 . 2/2
I'm am really looking forward to seeing Charlotte come out.
WannabeeAussie chapter 32 . 2/2
I've always thought they should tell their parents! I feel like at least one of their parents probably won't be quite as okay with finding out their kid is a mermaid, but I'm not sure which one :)
WannabeeAussie chapter 31 . 1/28
1. Yes! What a good idea, probably Laurie would be the most trustworthy.
2. I think the secret should stay a secret...but 3. If it did get out I think their families should find out first, or maybe Ryan.

I'm so glad you updated!
IT's about time you updated!