Reviews for Replaced
Mint chapter 34 . 9/26/2015
I know this fanfic may be from another year and I just read it now, but could you continue it? It feels more like a cliffhanging ending, than an actual ending, just saying because I'm a bit of a writer myself, basically sine 13, i'm turning 18 this year. Thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
You should totally do somethin where Zane ash will and Lewis turn into mermen too. That would be beyond awesome.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 34 . 3/22/2015
Awesome sauce! Keep it up!
chinaluv chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
Nice chapter :)
WannabeeAussie chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
I definitely didn't expect them to get exposed! I think the people of the Gold Coast will become mermaid-obsessed and start testing everyone for being mermaids.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Update soon please! This is getting really, really interesting... I wanna know what happens :)
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Sorry- accidently posted. I love this story, but Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, and it takes some paper for them to realise. However, that could happens and I'm not criticising your story- just mentioning :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I like this story so far, but you gotta admit it, Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, then they noticed when they wrote a list about the good and bad things.
Anthony Brown chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
It's really good and it really explains the show without you even watching it, I really enjoy H2O i wish could be a character of that show or any other show that's has to deal with water . It is incredible n u guy's should continued the good work.
AudreyCariba chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Really like this story so far I just read the whole thing in like an hour it's so good!
chinaluv chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Woo love it!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Awesome chapter! :D
WannabeeAussie chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Loved this chapter! I definitely didn't expect there to be other merpeople around :)
DeafAngel2000 chapter 33 . 2/5/2015
Love the chapter.

Why doesn't it surprise me that the most innocent mermaid of all (aka Bella) wasn't accepted by her parents as well s the others?
chinaluv chapter 32 . 2/3/2015