Reviews for Replaced
Mint chapter 34 . 9/26
I know this fanfic may be from another year and I just read it now, but could you continue it? It feels more like a cliffhanging ending, than an actual ending, just saying because I'm a bit of a writer myself, basically sine 13, i'm turning 18 this year. Thanks
You should totally do somethin where Zane ash will and Lewis turn into mermen too. That would be beyond awesome.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 34 . 3/22
Awesome sauce! Keep it up!
chinaluv chapter 34 . 3/12
Nice chapter :)
WannabeeAussie chapter 34 . 3/12
I definitely didn't expect them to get exposed! I think the people of the Gold Coast will become mermaid-obsessed and start testing everyone for being mermaids.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 33 . 2/8
Update soon please! This is getting really, really interesting... I wanna know what happens :)
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 9 . 2/8
Sorry- accidently posted. I love this story, but Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, and it takes some paper for them to realise. However, that could happens and I'm not criticising your story- just mentioning :)
I like this story so far, but you gotta admit it, Emma and Bella were being ridiculous, then they noticed when they wrote a list about the good and bad things.
Anthony Brown chapter 1 . 2/7
It's really good and it really explains the show without you even watching it, I really enjoy H2O i wish could be a character of that show or any other show that's has to deal with water . It is incredible n u guy's should continued the good work.
AudreyCariba chapter 33 . 2/5
Really like this story so far I just read the whole thing in like an hour it's so good!
chinaluv chapter 33 . 2/5
Woo love it!
Starlightdreamer12 chapter 33 . 2/5
Awesome chapter! :D
WannabeeAussie chapter 33 . 2/5
Loved this chapter! I definitely didn't expect there to be other merpeople around :)
DeafAngel2000 chapter 33 . 2/5
Love the chapter.

Why doesn't it surprise me that the most innocent mermaid of all (aka Bella) wasn't accepted by her parents as well s the others?
chinaluv chapter 32 . 2/3