Reviews for Fourteen Moons
WhenWorldsCollide2 chapter 1 . 4/7
I always wondered what happened here...
TiaKisu chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Wow, I can't believe I abandoned reading this. It's hilarious! And Fergusson is awesome. Love his sarcasm and ... seriously, him and Alice? xD

Just like in the previous chapters, great portrayal of the characters - and lovely plot. I really like the whole package so far!

Thanx for sharing and sorry 'bout me disappearing. I'm lacking behind with dozens of stories but still have hope to finish reading them all one day. TK
Caz Dowse chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant story, I like to think that this is what actually happened during Marooned.

Great characterisation, great writing too. Will definitely be checking out more of your stories!
Queen of the Beasties chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I love this story! I like how you tied in the end of the real episode with your story when it comes to the earmuffs and vanity. This is just like a true Grant Naylor Red Dwarf story. Thank you for posting!
TiaKisu chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Argh, I knew it. The moment Glenn made this weird remark about the other druids that must've been with him I had the feeling that something wasn't quite right there. Oooh, I hope Kryten's not in danger now!

But as for the chapter itself: to me it's really one of the best yet. I totally love the absurdity of Kryten discussing the possibility of Lister being half-dead or him having to amputate a leg or arm, and Cat's very unemotional remarks to that. That was truly awesome. Completely love this chapter. This story gets better and better! TK
Queen of the Beasties chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I did the same thing on the Google speech recognition. I found it amusing to say random sentences and see what came up. One of them was, "Rimmer is a smeghead and Holly is a plum." It came out something like "Rump is a snakehead san jose state."

Anyway, I liked this chapter! Cat was the hero for once! Keep it up!
TiaKisu chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Bwahaha, this was brilliant! I LOVE the Cat's remarks. Getting to eat that doughnut again. Hehe that's something I could also imagine Lister to say (given ist was a Curry of course). Anyhow, the idea you had with the bottled time is awesome. So those who once lived there weren't only contemplating and measuring time after all. All in all yet another great chapter. Well done!
TiaKisu chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Ooh, this is so intriguing. The temple appears to be very interesting and your descriptions are very detailed. I can't believe Kryten and the Cat are trapped in the building now. Wonder how they'll manage to get out. Great work again. TK
TiaKisu chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Aw, the Cat calling Lister and Rimmer "his" monkeys is so sweet somehow. It shows that in some way he *does* care, and might it be just because he's grown used to them. It's still enough to get him going out there with Kryten and search for them. And apart from that he's just every inch a cat.

As always, a great grasp of the characters! Awesome!

P.S.: I did wonder though how the mice on Red Dwarf would look like after 3 million years of breeding and evolution... hehe
Queen of the Beasties chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Uh oh. They're in a pickle! I like this chapter. And thanks for your review on my Red Dwarf story!
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
"Kryten decided to take a little leisure time as well. He'd brought along a bag of rumpled laundry for just that purpose." Haha, that is so Kryten indeed. And the Cat and his lounging... awesome. Totally love how you capture those two. Great work so far! TK
TiaKisu chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Hehe, this is great! Love the interaction between those two. Originally I wanted to add some lines I especially liked to this review, but then I realized I'd have to copy half the chapter. So I'll just leave it at: awesome stuff. Really, really like it! (Cat's new names for the switches definitely are made for win!)
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, I definitely like that start! You have Kryten and the Cat spot-on and the mere mental image of Kryten trying to understand the concept of vanity by putting on a wig and combing that artificial hair makes me grin broadly.

I really could see this scene happen in the show. Also your writing style is a very pleasant one. Am looking forward to catching up on the other chapters!

Thanx for sharing. TK
Queen of the Beasties chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
The next chapter should be good, teaching Cat how to fly!
Queen of the Beasties chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I think my two favorite quotes in this would be "OH CAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT NOVELTY CONDOMS SO YOU KNOW ITS HIM. I DONT WANT TO KNOW," and "ILL UNLEASH EIGHT DIGITS OF NUMERICAL WHOOP ASS ON HIM." Who knew that my favorite character would be a calculator! I'd read that spin off!