Reviews for The City and the River
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awww, these are really beautiful.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love #50. And I love this story. Favorited!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved this! I hope you do more :)
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, God, poor Bolin xD

These were great!
You should totally make another one!
CastleWolfie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I enjoyed all of these, but I have to say number 50 was my favorite by far- poor Bolin! x'3

Very well written- I've gone through most of your work {including the 26 chapters of 'Everything' in one sitting} and all of them are really amazing.
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
These are great :)

My favorites are 5, 16, 18, 22, 26, 31, 36, 37, 40, and 50
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
JESUS CHRIST LET ME LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THESE

40. season

Bolin's feeling pretty good about himself right about now: The season is over, they've won the championship, confetti's raining from the ceiling, the crowd's going absolutely nuts, there's a ton of money headed their way, Mako and Korra are kissing –

Wait, what?

The best one tbh
jordygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I was grinning like an idiot at the screen the entire time. I think my parents are pretty sure I'm mentally unstable by now 0-0
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
ROFL LAST ONE WAS THE BEST.

I love the overall sweetness of this fic. And the occasional sexytimes. :D So good!

Great job!
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
The last one was especially funny.
unicornhime chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really loved this. You did an amazing job. So much story in so few words!
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
#50 has GOT to be my favorite! This was awesomely amazing!
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I wanted to do something like this, but ah, how could I compare? This is adorable. I especially like the mention of Mako's parents' rings and ushujik I died inside.

Great job!
JustCallMeInsane chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I LOVE NUMBER FIFTY! If it was something...steamy going on I know how he feels. Bolin and I really need to learn how to knock or call when they're coming over. Anyways, MAKORRA-NESS OVERLOAD. I really need to remember how to breathe and stop laughing.
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
A lovely little collection each separate scene felt like a story on its own, and you described them prefectly. My favourites were 6, 23, and 26. :) I would definitely love to see you write more Makorra!

sora