Reviews for Sand the Color of Blood
sc chapter 1 . 1/15
it's nice and dark
oqe9aWSD9Q34Ewkb chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
voldemort is from harry potter, right? that didn't exist in the '30's & might hav
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
if you don't care...i forgot my uh, thing i'd say
i don't get the story-thing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I guess the ugly saying "Quality not quantity" is familiar to us all, and has frequently been used against us by teachers or aliens of the sort. However, in this case, the old saying can definitely be applied in the kindest of senses.

Your story was terribly short, which doesn't automatically make it terrible. Sometimes, a couple of lines can be poignant, more thrilling than pages and pages of useless nonsense.

Your portrayal of Dorothy in these few lines puts L. Frank Baum's portrayal to shame; you have managed to create a conscience for the girl that was never really addressed in the original novel, nor in the MGM movie.

The thing that got me the most was the sad desperation (I guess there are different ways to read into it- this is a first impression) in the last sentence, coupled with "I'm too young to be thinking these thoughts" Chills much?

For fear of rambling any further; this story was beautiful and deserves more reviews (people wouldn't know good stuff if it came up and bit them, it seems) and your style is original and very interesting to read (interesting not being the little brother of awful here, but a word used by someone who is trying to refrain from yelling "AWSEOME").

I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I don't know why this has very few reviews. It deserves so much more! It makes so much more sense than the real version.
Erik'sAngelOfLightAndDark chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
...morbid... Luv it }:)... I always thought that part was cheesy too to be honest.. LOVE!