Reviews for If I Die Young
Allium Banner chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
When r you going to update this story
TheNewClassicGirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love the soing if I die young, and I always thought of katniss when I heard it
LeahLUVER chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I really hope you update soon
Selande chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Really enjoyed this story. I know it's not complete, and I will add my plea to the others in the hopes that you will continue. Thank you so much for your wonderful narration!
Athena165 chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Please continue this story! I really liked it. I think the concept is really original and it was very well written. I read it all in one go! Please update this story again!
ladyy-dee chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
How do you leave such a good story hanging like this :( there needs to be an update soon or else I won't feel complete ...jks but really I wanna know what happens next
readergirl13 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
I can't tell you enough how much I love this story. The second I started i couldn't stop reading! I love your writing style. I hope you uodate this! This story is one of my favorite HG fanfics!
Call Me Mimzy chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Are you going to finish this?
Arya Svit-Kon chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
R U EVER GOING TO UPDATE AND IF U R PLEASE DO SO SOON OR IF U GAVE UP THE STORY THATS FINE BUT U DID A GREAT JOB AND IM A BIG FAN
kaya17tj chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Any chance you will continue this story?
kikistimi chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
I love this story, you really are an amazing writer.
Will you continue this story?
I would love it if you did, because it is great and I would love to read more of it.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I can't believe I just found this and noticed until im done that you haven't updated in month. Oh my, akdnjdndisjsia. I understand if you dont but this was really well written. I love it.
CatchingFlames chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
I love this story, I was virtually crying the whole way through :') Please continue writing it or post on your AO3 account and then I would love you forever even though we've never met so I guess I would love your writing forever :D
oooooo0000000 chapter 15 . 9/29/2012