Reviews for Grasping at Straws
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Thank you, I felt the shade from your umbrella.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm with Clark on this one. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
AriTeir chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
What a wonderful touching story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this was lovely. had me in tears at times over what that preacher said, and little clark's reaction to those words. I'm glad it worked out the way it did in the end.
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
pretty good grasp of the characters considering it's your first story with them...i'm not the only one who wants you to write more stories with them.
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Absolutely adorable. Clark..oh Clark. How I love thee.
Great job!
Munz chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aw. I love it. I miss the wholesome and nice farmboy Superman. Him and Batman talking and bantering are always awesome and you did an excellent job with it. Yay for Batman and his paranoid-ness and for Superman to feel and think like a humble human. Top form for them both.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked this story. It's a good example of what can happen when people use their faith as an excuse to justify bigotry, but also when people like Clark have a real faith and a faith that influences their behavior for the good. I think it's important to realize that there are both kinds of people in the world, and especially that faith is not always negative. Done right, it's vital. That's the one most people seem to forget.

KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That... Was AMAZING. I won't turn this review into a religious commentary but I will say that how you described Clark's childhood faith was very endearing with just the right amount of sad. Thank you for posting.
Major-Stardust chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Absolutely lovely story. I liked it a lot. I could definitely see little Clark trying to do all that.
CrimsonEnigma chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This fic was adorable and really touching. It's just like Clark to go to such sacrificial extremes to ensure the safety of his parents...even if it is misplaced and misunderstood. Ahhh, so cute! And of course, I love the interaction between Bats and Supes. They're such good friends, even if a certain someone doesn't like to admit it!

Thanks for writing this fic!

Crimson Enigma
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is so lovely! All my love goes to this 3
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
If anything, this story could turn even the most religious boy into atheist.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I cried a little, that was really good. I never even thought of what sunblock would do, how'd you come up with that? XD. I couldn't help but think back to the stupid things I did as a kid, I wonder if that's what you were going for too.

It was a cute little story, I hope you do more Justice League/DC Stories. You wrote both of them very well and I'd really like to see your take on some of the other League members. XD.