Reviews for Jailbreak
Alien of Pluto chapter 10 . 5/7
Wow, this took me four tries to get through the whole chapter. I really like the worldbuilding you did with the Far Frozen. And the gladiator match was awesome!
Yuki082 chapter 10 . 4/9
Yesssssss
This has certainly picked up. And I am SO eagerly awaiting Jack finding out the truth.

I'm not techincally allowed to beta based on 's rules but I volunteer wholeheartedly if it means more of this story.

Write more soon please!

—Yuki
milleniumrain16 chapter 10 . 4/8
I love this story I love the hints! it's amazing!
RandomCitizen chapter 10 . 3/16
What a battle. Danny better not become too dependent on that Wail of his heh.
newboy chapter 10 . 2/25
So secrets are revealed about the far frozen, and I think the team are going to have a few more questions about WHO exactly Pariah Dark was, surely there are some history texts which show how horrible Dark really was.

Danny is a child soldier for all intent and purposes, I think the team is beginning to see that.
I also think that now is the time for Danny to tell the team the truth about his duel status.

On the one hand realizing that he is actually a kid will instinctively cause them to want to keep danny off the battle field, but on the other hand now that they have seen how experienced he is in war, and after they here more about Pariah Dark, they will be forced to accept the fact that he is not a kid anymore, not where it counts.
ElizabethBathog chapter 10 . 2/26
Hmm not sure if Danny won but I guess he did since he made a point that he is not as weak as Blizard said and will probably be given more respect now! Awesome work on the chapter! :D
Ambiguous Cake chapter 10 . 2/22
If you still need a beta reader, I could help. Let me know in a pm what you want me to do exactly, grammar, flow, plot etc.

As a reader though, I must say that I am seriously enjoying this. I only know stargate sg1 from fanfictions, which is really odd btw, but I have enjoyed it anyway. And you integrate the 2 of them so well. Still waiting for the team to find out what a halfa really is, the tension for that is killing me!
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 2/21
i wonder did he win though?
might i suggest tying natural reader, it's a writing/speech program that helps with writing and it will also read out loud what you have written. if you more easily catch mistakes that way, it's only a click and drag away.
there is a free tail you can try if you want to check it out.
Random Flyer chapter 10 . 2/21
Great chapter! I really like the political of the Far Frozen that you have. Making them the long lost Furlings was another great idea. I'm looking forward to see what happens next. The warning from the oracle could be taken in multiple ways, Danny's injuries sustained from the fight with Blizzard or a longer reaching warning of the dangers of Danny's confronting Nun, or both even.

Looking forward to the next chapter! If you need a beta reader or just a sounding board for ideas I'd be happy to offer my services.

-RF
Heart4Wolves chapter 10 . 2/19
And so SG-1 gets their first taste of just how far Danny is willing to go for the people he cares about. Ha ha ~fun~

I have a feeling Danny's not gonna get away without a lecture or two after that mess.

This was an amazing chapter and the characterization was *spot on*. I can't wait for the next one!
shugokage chapter 10 . 2/19
Interesting scene and chapter!
Kimera20 chapter 10 . 2/19
Great chapter! You are amazing!
Omg! That fight was epic! I love it!
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 2/19
good chap
Bookeater-otaku chapter 10 . 2/19
Nice fight. And well played with making the Far-frozen the ghost of the Furling civilization.
princessbinas chapter 10 . 2/19
I was laughing at the whole scowl and carrots scene. Poor Frostbite...! He has no clue that was a very naughty innuendo! An innuendo involving a penis at that!