Reviews for Jailbreak
its been 2 years update authors note something anything please
buslimpan chapter 8 . 4/29
Wow. This is really good. Ilove it!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 4/14
This is easily the BEST DP-SG1 crossover I've ever encountered! I wish there was more!
I just love your writing style!
Zype chapter 8 . 2/1
Whyyyy must you torment me so? TT this is such a captivating story, but you've stopped updating! Please continue writing this amazing story, you're awesome!
amiraphantom chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Please update your story! Pretty please with Gummi bats on top. I hardly ever get to see Stargate sg1 anymore (no good rotten sci-fi hating TV execs), so fanfiction is my main source of new sci-fi fun. I really love your story and I check on it every day. You are an awesome writer and I am sure that wherever this story goes it will be worth the wait.
RandomReaderGirl chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This is a great story! why did u stop it here? continue it. i wanna see what happens next. u made this interesting and u stop it? come on u gotta keep going. i notice that u haven't updated it since October. So i strongly encourage u to continue it. pleas pretty pleas continue it even if u r having a writers block u can do it! i believe in ya!

i may be random but i do like your story.

lota love RandomReadonGirl. (people may know me as ArticEonSky yet no one knows me lol)
snow soar chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
This is amazing! I'm a bit confused about what happened when but I'm going to chalk that up to speed reading while tired ;)
I can't wait for more! Thanks for an enjoyable read
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Will he ever reveal the truth?
Vaeius chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
This story is great. I really hope that you continue this. :D
ElfIcarii chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
I see this hasn't been updated since last October...well, hopefully seeing that you have a new reader will be enough to pull you back to continue this story *grin* I am thoroughly enjoying this so far, and you're doing just fine with what science you've shown, in my opinion. I find myself wondering if Maddie will recognize that human DNA on further examination...didn't she at one point family-lock access to the portal using DNA?
amiraphantom chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I love your story and have been following it since you posted it. Keep you the good work! Please update soon I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lance chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Keep on writing. Dude this is great can't wait for the next chapter. This could be a book.
Shadow Mercer 99 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Nice story hope to see more soon
Draydin chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I never imagined a SG1 and Danny Phantom crossover fic could be so good! Please continue!
Lalenja chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Hi, please don't stop with the Story. I can't wait to read more from you and your Story.