Reviews for Jailbreak
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 5/10
This is an interesting concept and a good way to start, though I'm not sure why Danny would tell them his name, he could have made some excuse about having still living family that he didn't want to be targetted
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 4/8
This physically hurts me that this hasn't been updatied, but wow invigorating story. If u choose to updqte, I can imagine great things from this story, not that it isn't already great.
abyssofshame chapter 7 . 3/27
If you have the time and feel so inclined, I would greatly enjoy more of this story.
ElizabethBathog chapter 8 . 3/14
This story is awesome! Please update! :D
Random Flyer chapter 8 . 1/10
I really like how you've developed this story. I think it has a lot of potential for where you could take it, particularly with conflicts between Danny & his parents, the Fentons & SG-1, and everyone & Nun. However, since this was last updated in 2013, I don't have a lot of hope for this being finished. I'm curious if you'd be willing to put it up for adoption or open for others to write some based off of this?
Dracco chapter 8 . 1/4
Interesting story, pity it's dead.
Hawaiianbabidoll chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Oh man do I want more. What an interesting read. I'm especially curious how Maddie will react around Danny now that she's seen his hybrid blood.

I'll follow and pray that you'll return to update this story one day :)
Kit chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Drama, Comedy, Action and even hints of Tragedy, I am loving this, please say you'll start writing more again, I'm curious what'll happen between SG-1, Phantom and the Parents, and whether anymore aliens will show up like the Tollan or Asgard
InternetTroll 13 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
great story so far
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
its been 2 years update authors note something anything please
buslimpan chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
Wow. This is really good. Ilove it!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
This is easily the BEST DP-SG1 crossover I've ever encountered! I wish there was more!
I just love your writing style!
Zype chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
Whyyyy must you torment me so? TT this is such a captivating story, but you've stopped updating! Please continue writing this amazing story, you're awesome!
amiraphantom chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Please update your story! Pretty please with Gummi bats on top. I hardly ever get to see Stargate sg1 anymore (no good rotten sci-fi hating TV execs), so fanfiction is my main source of new sci-fi fun. I really love your story and I check on it every day. You are an awesome writer and I am sure that wherever this story goes it will be worth the wait.
RandomReaderGirl chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This is a great story! why did u stop it here? continue it. i wanna see what happens next. u made this interesting and u stop it? come on u gotta keep going. i notice that u haven't updated it since October. So i strongly encourage u to continue it. pleas pretty pleas continue it even if u r having a writers block u can do it! i believe in ya!

i may be random but i do like your story.

lota love RandomReadonGirl. (people may know me as ArticEonSky yet no one knows me lol)