Reviews for The Fate of Justice
redsnivy chapter 8 . 6/21
collage of winterhold...lover of skyrim much i love that game as well.
The Fate of Justice, Ch:9 is so far really nice I don't have any questions or comments so far but i would like to see more of this story to be a better idea of the whole story so as to make a more informed comment so as to not judge premetchorly
Laesk chapter 9 . 4/9
interesting chapter. I look forwards to seeing where this goes. thank you
Please update soon
Mistris Michaelis chapter 7 . 1/22
You should put the justice league in the disclaimer I don't like them only batman
killer4853 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Sailor Tala chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Love this story please update soon.
Shadowdude333 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I'm very happy with this! I hope your dad keeps getting better! Thank you for writing!
Myroleran chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Update!
Mysteriouswitch chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
interrsting story. Its a good read
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE UPDATING AGAIN! Thank thank you for the chapter and I look forward to your next update :)

Aurora Conte

(p.s. will there be regular updates now?)
Indecisive Bob chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Nice story so far! I'm sorry, but I won't be able to give much constructive criticism regarding the Justice League side of the story, since I know next to nothing about that 'verse. I also can't help all that much with the Skyrim part of the story, since I've only played that game casually and never got any of the DLC's. And finally, I've never actually read any of the Harry Potter books or watched any of the movies; I've only read tons of fanfiction, so I can't be much of a canonverse authority on that part of the story either. So, I can pretty much only complain about a few grammatical and spelling errors, lol. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Great chapter again
Dragonicefire chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
When you said the dark lord lit tedd on fire, harry used a spell "confringoC that spell doesnt make things catch on fire, I think it cuts.
faneka chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Very happy to see the update. I'm glad your dad is getting better. I hope you'll be able to update again soon. Have James, Lily and Dumbles realized their goof yet?