Reviews for nine2five 1,1
jbear1974 chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
Great Marc, enjoyed the start of your series. I didn't really like Season 3 of Chuck, not until number 12. Looking forward to AU.
MarauderMist chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
This story is better than than original s3! Good Work!
2old2write chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Loved the silly, banter-y nature of this one. The give and take between Chuck and Sarah was terrific. The ending with Casey was TOO funny.

Thanks for a good laugh today.
2old2write chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I so love Sarah and Ellie time. Really wish they had used them together more on the show. This was very fun. First with Ellie ramping Sarah up to go after the NSA and getting silly about all the kids she and Chuck are suppose to have. Then Ellie putting Sarah on about the bedpan duty in front of Chuck. And finally putting poor Sam in his proper place. Also enjoyed Chuck doing his number on Sam as well. All in all a lot of fun by the Bartowski clan.

Thanks for all the smiles on this one.
2old2write chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Like the opening scene as we don't quite know if Sarah is angry or jealous or both. Of course, he would be talking to a brunette, which always sets her off. And it culminates with the great line, "The makeup-sex might kill you." Hehehehe

Not quite as violent a reaction to the 9 to 5 Intersect as I expected but then maybe you have more in store for us. Maybe having Ellie involved helped calm her down.

Thanks; reading on...
2old2write chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Not sure why I haven't read this all along but now I'm here so away we go...

This has lots of interesting implications and will be eager to see where all you take us on this ride.

Removable Intersect, eh?

Not sure Sarah is going to be happy about this. Will see how many heads she takes off over this.

Thanks for a fun beginning.
NoNeedForAName chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Casey would not have saluted. stand at attention yes, saluted no. You only salute when in uniform AND while wearing a cover (what the military calls a hat). You do not wear a cover while indoors, thus no salute.
GenuineRisk chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Read a story from this universe linked from someone else's favorites list, so I thought I'd start from the beginning. :) One thing I don't get is the tapping fingers for 'status' etc?
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Very intriguing first installment. I definitely like it over the official storyline so far. Looking forward to seeing both how things came to be this way and how things will go from here.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
This is a really nice setup to your universe. I am reading from the start and there are several things I like already !. There are lots of stories, and 2. there are lots of COMPLETE stories. I hope we will see more of Chuck as a real agent at some point, as I think the idea of being a janitor as a cover may be fun for a while, but it may wear thin. On the other hand, this ride has just started and it looks like it could be quite a ride.
anthropocene chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Just like old times indeed...!

I think the most interesting twist in this AU thus far is Ellie's comfortable presence in Chuck and Sarah's spy world. No canon S3 Ellie this! I like it...given that she eventually embraced Intersect research, why not sooner?

Terrific start, Marc.
anthropocene chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
What a wonderful thought—instead of spending the time between S2 and S3 going all OOC and cratering their relationship in Prague, Chuck and Sarah get married instead! I wonder if we'll learn any of the details of the off-screen wedding...

Guess Ellie was brought up to speed over the break too...

Enjoying the Chuck-Sarah playfulness very much! Very nice.
anthropocene chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OK, Marc, I am hereby re-entering your 925 AU. I was waiting for the rewatch and molecular-scale dissection of S3 to start over on the CT blog, as I thought your stories would offer an enjoyable counterpoint. Very glad to have another go-around. This is a wonderfully playful start...all looks truly auspicious, except for this little nagging worry that daily uploading/downloading of the Intersect might eventually cause our hero some neural fatigue. The opening scene with S & C engaging in a little coded tactile pillow-talk is classic!
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Complete opposite from the tone set in season 3...This is all fluffy which I love!

I really hope I get to read about the wedding, and what exactly happened after he downloaded 2.0 in the other installments.
Maverick41 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Wondering if Sam is just as bad as Zarnow.

Good chapter...On to the next one!