Reviews for Forbidden Sweets and Breakable Rules
Key4427 chapter 2 . 1/8
Heheheh... Everyone love stockings!
Danielwain chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Stocking, Stocking, Stocking... Kneesocks might be your girlfriend now, but you still should've punished her! She was just as much to blame for the destruction of parts of the church, after all. I would've liked it better if Garterbelt had made an appearance as well, it would make sense, seeing how this part takes place in the church. Still no real complains about grammar and spelling, great job! It's also nice to see Stocking 'in charge', though it felt somewhat strange, after reading your other story where Kneesocks was 'the pursuer'.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Please write another one. I am female and lesbian. Please write another one, I love this show and I want more. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was amazing leave a sequel
Mia-n43 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"Hurry up, I got guys waiting for me and they aren't gonna blow themselves!"

Lol oh panty you whore

Anyway, this fanfic was so cute, I couldn't stop smiling through it until the part scanty came out. Drama! Need to go to the second chapter! XD
Yuri-esque chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
You write great PSG stories I love this one too! The ending made me laugh. Stocking is the angel to go for :D
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Aww. Even though she assaulted Stocking, I could sympathies with Scanty's pain and frustration. No one likes feeling left out and lonely. At least she can feel better knowing she is nothing like Panty. That girl is just nasty.
Zetrugo chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Nice update my friend! You really write Kneesocks and Stocking both very well. . And I feel bad for poor Scanty. But anyhoo, can't wait for more.
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Yes I love this now scanty got her own angel to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
my kneesock is a lesbien i dint know that very intresting
Nairi44 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Maor plz! Greatness!
Ready-To-Play chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
IT'S GOON ENOUGH FOR A SECOND CHAPTER! PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH STOCKING! 3

I 3 THIS!

XD EPIKNESS! PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M BEGGING!
Blood Dragon XIII chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awesome story. Love the pairing. Please update soon.
jfmhill chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Woohoo do another!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Cute!

Even though not too much happened. But I see this chapter as a good setup for more interesting twists and turns in the future.

For some reason the line, "I got guys waiting for me and they aren't gonna blow themselves!" made me laugh! Because you know, they just might.

Stupid slutty Panty! If only she was slutty for girls, then everything would be great. Yeah, I'm pretty horrible, huh?