Reviews for Loyalty
Starz chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
This fic is absolutely fantastic. The tale u spun is so captivating and extraordinary. Ur creativity is amazing. I am totally ur fan.
foggraven chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
cornered by an experienced hunter XD
foggraven chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
wasn't' expecting that
foggraven chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this is pretty interesting
splitheart1120 chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
It's funny how the past had such a huge affect on the present...
splitheart1120 chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
I wonder what Ash will find...
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Such a fascinating ending. Too bad the story has to end so soon. Great job as usual and look forward for more of stories in the near future.

Tanya Adams 64
Hoenn Master96 chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Intriguing. Thank you for the entertainment.
DeathGoblin chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
That was a satisfying ending, though I don;t think that last part needed to be labeled the epilogue, though it was separated by time from the rest of the chapters events. I like that fact that things start out mystical, but then the spirits all turn out to be pokemon, that was a nice twist. Also, since the ocean spirit was lugia, this thing did have something to do with legendary pokemon after all, I also like the idea of the vengeful spirits being absorbed by spiritomb and slowly passing on over time. The last comment from Ash (about Brock's sculptures of Lily) was a nice lighthearted way to end the story.
Ankhesenamen chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Great conclision! It does leave me wanting more (as its left open) but I suppose thats the nature of the story hey ;)!
Ankhesenamen chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
I'll go man watching!

Hahah Pixel is awesome! :D!
Ankhesenamen chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Ohhh creepy! I think if I was living in the Poke-verse ghost types would be the type that freaked me out most.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Awesome final chapter! I'm so glad many of these questions were in answered in such depth, what with the exorcisms and flashbacks! Very exciting! Although, I might have missed something regarding the Lugia mention . . . :/

Hmmm I'm wondering where Ash and Misty's relationship will be headed now that they've pretty much settled their differences. Perhaps a continuation? :)

Again, great little story! Well done! :D
PhinalPhantasy chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Very interesting conclusion. Does leave Ash and Misty's relationship open though. I liked this story overall. Great job
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Excellent way to finish! Thanks for writing such a great story!