Reviews for Loyalty
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
And everything was back to normal. :D Yay
Lotusnapper chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
I liked the epilogue, it seemed so natural and casual , as well as Ash's denial at the end. It was really cute and adorable.

The progeny that Lugia stated remind me of the ones in the Pokémon 2000 movie the power of one.

I also liked how that both Ash and Misty were taken over by their ancestral spirits and that the truth of why the other exorcisms failed.

Pleasant ending, well written and much enjoyed.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Exorcism is a serious religious concept, and it is certainly not magic of any sort; I don'y like your rendition of it.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Only one or two more? Wonder how this'll all end.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Pretty good chapter and interesting background on Pixel and Laiki's friendship starting off.
DeathGoblin chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
I honestly like the idea of an exorcism, because I haven't seen it used before in a pokemon story. I liked the descriptions used for the exorcism as well as how said description hinted what had happened years ago. Comet's flashback seemed oddly placed in the middle, maybe he should have taken his place last or something, though that is only a minor problem. I did like the flashback as it fleshed out his character the way Pixel and Laika's were fleshed out in the previous chapter. I'll be looking forward to the final chapter and the epilogue.
DeathGoblin chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
I liked this chapter a lot because it showed more of Pixel and Laika relationship and fleshed out their backstories. The situation with Agatha is also interesting especially since the Elite 4 didn't play that big a role in Diamonds.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
A very great and interesting chapter! Looking forward to the final one and the epilogue!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Ooh, exorcisms. Very interesting. :D
Lotusnapper chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
I like how they have a solution to rid Misty of the spirits that are possessing her or trying to anyway , as well as the backstory on how Ash basically saved Comet from failing his mission and losing his Zangoose.

Well written and much enjoyed.
Lotusnapper chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
I like the back story on how Pixel meet Laiki and Comet.

I wonder if they will find Ash or Misty within the house.

Well written and much enjoyed.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Very interesting.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Hmmm interesting twists, especially with the flashbacks. Also still curious as to what Agatha is up to :/

Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
splitheart1120 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
It's funny how fate works itself out to have certain people meet at the same time.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
A very interesting and good chapter!
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »