Reviews for Loyalty
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Ooh, the action is building up...:D
Lotusnapper chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
It is nice to find out that Misty is better, but while still being possessed.

I wonder if Agatha can help, and also what is going in the mansion as well.

Well written and much enjoyed.
Lotusnapper chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Everyone seems to be silent on the more depressing issues with the death of one of the twins, bar a few that like Giovani and Jessie, although they now why something was done, and can live it rather than lose Ash

It seems to be very emotional for that but as much as there is sorrow and remorse, it is also very optimistic as the other survived as well as the fact that Jessibelle cannot cause any more damage. Also that fact that Misty is just sleeping is reassuring as well, although I wonder if she will be possessed by her ancestors .

Anyways well written and much enjoyed.
Lotusnapper chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
I hope Misty and Jessie will be okay. The gunshots seem so cruel, but it is gripping.

I doubt that Jessiebelle will survive or if she does she would be taken into custody although probably by Team Rocket and not the police.

I liked how Laiki managed to help out after Misty was shot, despite the fact she was only there to stalk or spy on Gary. That trait of hers is very entertaining to read about.

Anyways well written and much enjoyed.
Lotusnapper chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I like how Ash promised to help Misty overcome and getting rid of the vengeful spirit that reside in her now.

I thought it was helpful of Giovanni to allow Ash to find Coral and to solve the mystery, but I wondering what he withheld as well as who else knows, maybe Delia.

Quite interesting, well written and much enjoyed.
Lotusnapper chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I liked how there is progression and how Misty was able to meet her mother, well sort of I guess, as well as learning something new as well, which confuses her too.

Anyways well written and much enjoyed
splitheart1120 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
I wonder if someone's brainwashed Agatha to attack them...
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Pretty good chapter. Can't wait for the next one
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter and I admit, I love cliff-hangers as well!
DeathGoblin chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
This chapter was a bit slower than the others, but it had a nice cliff hanger. I especially like your portrayal of Agatha's (haunted) house, and the cliff hanger fit perfectly with it. I also liked Luke's reunion with Misty. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Interesting...

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Oh Agatha, play nice now! XD

Awesome seeing Luke again! He's one of my favorite OC's of yours :)

Looking forward to what comes next!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Uncle Luke would make a great uncle. :D
Nafatali chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Poor Jessie. :/.

I think if I was in her position I wouldn’t be reconcilable for weeks-months over losing a baby.
Nafatali chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
(Can't be bothered logging in because of that stupid secret word thingy)

Woah Woah Woah! Jessiebelle!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »