Reviews for Loyalty
DeathGoblin chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
This was a nice quiet chapter, though nothing much happened. One important thing that happened was that it cemented Giovanni's paternal relationship to Ash, and really drove home the fact that he does care for his son, even though he has otherwise questionable morals.
DeathGoblin chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
That was a nice twist, making Jessiebelle the villain in this chapter, and the one responsible for the events at the start of the story. However, Giovanni appearing there seems random, though I haven't read the rest of the story, so maybe it isn't. That last bit was also quit gruesome now that I think about it, with the bullet piercing Jessie's belly while the dead Jessiebelle bleed out.
DeathGoblin chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Wow, that bit of mythology at the end was interesting. I liked it a lot. The duel loyalty Comet has to both Ash and Giovanni is also an interesting relationship.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Emotionally powerful and, as always, well written. I especially enjoyed the exchange between Ash and Gio. Very powerful.

I'm so relieved that Jessie is okay. The scene with Ash holding baby Johnathan was sweet and an excellent way to end the chapter :)

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! :D
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
It was a touching chapter. Great work!
Hoenn Master96 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
... I expected as such. Nothing would have pleased me more than seeing that the child lived. That is clearly not the case... I feel quite bad now...

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I am so sad for Jessie and James *hugs them* but "Uncle Twerp" made me smirk a bit.
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Glad that Jessie's alive. c: But yes, it is indeed an emotional chapter.
DeathGoblin chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
I liked seeing Laika, and Pixel again. I'm glad you borrowed those characters from Diamonds, since they are already established and fun to watch. Jessie, James, and Meowth are fun to read as well, though, where they fully aware of Ash's identity from the get go? I assume this story acknowledges the pokemon anime, but Delia also never left Team Rocket, and it said that Jessie and James were tests for Ash. Anyway, I'm also looking forward to seeing how Ash and Misty's shaky alliance turns out.
DeathGoblin chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I was satisfied with Ash and Misty's encounter, and I can understand both sides of their quarrel, though I do have to side with Misty (at least about her father). I mean, Team Rocket was harming people and endangering the lives of those who harm others doesn't seem bad to me, though I do agree that endangering an unborn Ash was wrong.

Off course the fact that I'm thinking this much about it makes me enjoy the story even more.
DeathGoblin chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I really like the story so far, and this does seem like it takes place in an alternate universe to Diamonds (though it still seems like it would be the premise for a sequel). I like the tension you've set up in these first three chapters (Misty cares about Ash, but now realizes that he's with the organization she's fighting against). I'm inclined to sympathize with the Azure Alliance, but I also think that Delia had a point when she said that Team Rockets was no more pure evil than vigilantes working outside the law.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Wow! This came out of nowhere...poor Jessie!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
Holy crap! My heart was racing at the last scene! Oh, I hope Jessie and the children will be okay! :O
Rocketlord6485 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Ah, the plot thickens! What could Giovanni be hiding!

I'm enjoying Misty and Ash being on mutual ground again :)
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012