Reviews for Loyalty
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Good start! I look forward to more!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Whee, I'm glad you sent me a PM about this or else I would've missed this. XD

Heh, but anyway, I like where this is going. :D Can't wait to see how this escape plan is going to work.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Okay, you've already began this story with an immense ton of action and suspense! I'm already hooked! And it's definitely an unusual but thrilling twist; Misty and the Azure Alliance kidnapping Delia.

In the last story, you went in the traditional direction by introducing an organization that was even crueler than Team Rocket: Tempest.

And now, in this story, I have to give you props for putting a twist on Team Rocket's newest enemies: The Azure Alliance. A clan perpetrating righteous extremes, I take it? It's already obvious that they dislike Team Rocket and Giovanni, but for reasons that can almost be smiled upon ;)

Even though this doesn't have much relation to Diamonds so far, that really makes no difference to me! This is already an exciting and fast paced story and I look forward to more! :D
Nafa-tali chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Yes yes yes! I've been hanging out for this story and what an awesome intro! You had me hooked from the first line! I can't wait to read more :D!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Sweet! New Pokemon story! This is the spin-off you mentioned a while ago, right? Looking forward to more! :D
dittoeevee8888 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Seems interesting so far :]

I had to do a double take on it though, mostly because Ash is really OOC. Not that it's a bad thing; depending on the back story that you've given Ash, if it's believable, than so be it. It's just odd that Ash is okay with things like Pokemon testing mostly because Ash would be so anti-testing in the anime.

Giovanni seems a bit too understanding though XD

Can't wait to seeing what you've planned for the plot, though. :]
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9