Reviews for Frozen Maelstrom
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 8/23
Can't there be one good boy x boy Naruto/Haku fic. I swear there is like zero good fics where Haku is even a guy at all.
waterlord369 chapter 8 . 7/30
Lee is now one like me and my friends. Ee all suffer from ADOLS: Attention Deficient ... Oh Look a Squirrel!
Love this fanfic
silverstreak93242 chapter 8 . 6/28
Here's hoping this review finds you well! and hopefully employed again! I enjoyed reading this story, and I am hoping it isn't dead, maybe just on a quick hiatus...I look forward to reading the next chapters! No complaints, no flames, just a minor plea to work on continuing this fic as well!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
that was good keep the chapters coming
heppleblue chapter 8 . 5/31
I am a big Haku fan and I absolutely love this series! Its so nice to see people exploring the possibility of Haku not dying on the bridge and putting it forward so beautifully! It's very entertaining and keeps you hooked onto it till the end! I want more of this please?
Reality check chapter 4 . 5/24
I look forward to the sequel of the story would greatly appreciate it if we can finish it thank you despite the contrary belief if I fanfic are not as well written and well done I'll give a good I'll give you a good review and I like the stories very well done and very believable so thank you for the story I just wish you didn't have to put a lemon in it but I suppose it was done Tastefully so like I said thanks again and look forward to the sequel
TokusatsuLuv chapter 8 . 4/15
It's ok; this is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Ryuuohjin chapter 8 . 3/28
I wonder is dead or abandoned, and if it not will fuu be included in the pairing? Otherwise I like the story so far.
jhawk046 chapter 8 . 3/19
Well a lot has happened, are you going to update as it has been Nov 2014 that it was last done. We are looking for more of this.
Reality check chapter 3 . 2/22
are you planning a sequel to the story if you wanna look forward to it have a nice afternoon
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Продолжай писать падла ээ я имею в виду крутой писатель
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Warn your readers that you changed the gender of Haku, some of us like the male androgynous Haku and what he represented. And we don't want to waste our time reading a story where Haku isn't in his correct gender.
phanex chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
Great story. But Naruto with 2 bloodlines (and mokuton is strongest one ever) is a bit overpowered.
fictionelement777 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Epic story plz continue
gwb620 chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
I'm not big fan of character bashing, but Sasuke deserves it for being an arrogant ass. This story has a lot of potential and I'm hoping it will continue.