Reviews for Frozen Maelstrom
Warn your readers that you changed the gender of Haku, some of us like the male androgynous Haku and what he represented. And we don't want to waste our time reading a story where Haku isn't in his correct gender.
phanex chapter 8 . 8/27
Great story. But Naruto with 2 bloodlines (and mokuton is strongest one ever) is a bit overpowered.
fictionelement777 chapter 1 . 8/22
Epic story plz continue
gwb620 chapter 8 . 8/15
I'm not big fan of character bashing, but Sasuke deserves it for being an arrogant ass. This story has a lot of potential and I'm hoping it will continue.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 8 . 8/13
liked you story too bad you stopped writing you have over 1,000 fav's you had good development i am wondering how things will turn out will fu join naruto's haram what will happen with sasuke's seal?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 8 . 8/12
Love this
Smoof chapter 8 . 7/26
still waiting on an update D;
Knight'sShade chapter 8 . 7/10
love the story, just please update soon
Lenny m chapter 3 . 6/22
are you going to make a sequel to the story just curious if you are let everyone know and happy 4th of July no spiking a fruit punch is okay if you do you you can plead the fifth if you do just joking have a happy and safe 4th of July
Alright, time for me to scan the page for errors :D

Hm, at the top you said "twelve and barely OUT of know when puberty starts right?
Puberty start for girls - 10-12,
Puberty start for boys - 11-13
Puberty end for both - Can end anywhere between 17 to even 21!
Lenny m chapter 1 . 5/19
I really like the story is very well done and made believableI would hope you'd make a sequel would greatly appreciate it thank you
Trainer1232 chapter 8 . 5/14
Good story, really hope you're able to update again soon. Looking forward to future chapters.
PugTheMagician chapter 8 . 5/13
i like that this story actually had haku mourn zabuza's death, i rarely see that done well. i like how you had their first time having sex be more realistic than most lemons, yet in the same instance it was not as good in terms of content. but if i was really here for that their are countless pointless smut fics so that aint really a problem. i am really confused by this village secrets thing going on with taki in regards to naruto.
Lenny mosca chapter 8 . 5/12
do you plan on finishing the story any time soon hopefully I understand but I like to see a sequel do you think is possible thank you
lou2003us chapter 8 . 5/8
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!

Please come out with the next chapter soon!