Reviews for Dreams
nrdhrd3 chapter 16 . 2/7
Finish it finish it!
ladyamadaun chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Just wondering if we will get to read more of your wonderful story! Can't wait for the next big arc!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
I really like your story and i think that you should get Angel to come and try an kill Spike or something like that
redsatindoll chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I certainly laughed at it, it's a very "Xander" line! I love when fics are written very true to canon characterizations. And I don't mind the lack of Spuffy so far - I've read so many fics where he means everything to her and the Scoobies mean nothing that I'm enjoying their presence here, and the fact that they are trying so hard to help her, very much.

One thing - Willow says she can't go back in Buffy's dreamscape w/out Buffy's active participation/consent, but Willow did just that when Buffy was catatonic in The Weight of the World.
redsatindoll chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Here from nvrbnkisst's rec on LiveJournal - I'm definitely enjoying this first chapter; you write Buffy's voice very well even though she's lost her memory she's still Buffy (much in the spirit of Tabula Rasa.) I also loved the fact that she fights off the vamp on instinct, which is also very very true to canon (Bargaining, Him, Beer Bad); and also that Spike comes after her but she doesn't need to be rescued. I was afraid that he'd save the day here, because I notice that Buffy plays the damsel in a lot of Spuffy fanfics, which is the reverse of the show. (He helped her certainly but he was often the damsel in distress - Intervention, Showtime.)
Andy Black Riddle chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
I love it! I found your story a few days ago and it's awesome! Update soon please. Great story!
lili1988 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Awwwwwww cute x
xtvaddictx chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Great chapter as always! :) Can't wait for the next one. Update soon?
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Nice wrap up to the Ethan arc.
Spikes bloodlust maybe getting the better of him could make for some interesting situations as well.

Lastly, poor OZ.
CailinRua chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Violence and unresolved sexual tension/bloodlust make for good reading! I'm looking forward to the next arc you've promised!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
thanks bunches!
Seapea chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Thank goodness the witches got there in time!
Litalove chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Yay for the witches :))
Anonymous568 chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
WOO! GO TARA AND WILLOW!
CailinRua chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter. Ethan is one of my fav baddies, and Spike's threat to him makes me smile. The two of them in a scene together is really fun to read. I can hear him saying it. It's just too bad he's all chipped and unable to follow through on any fun violence. But of course he's Spike, so that doesn't stop him from trying!