Reviews for My neighbor, the serial killer
I chapter 2 . 1/11
Yep, dulce de leche is pretty common in the United States!
jan chapter 17 . 1/3
I love your story and hope to read more soon!
musicbean2 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
amazing story i cant wait for the update! and when are sylar and Claire going to kiss already?!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Noooo! I'll die it there is a sad ending. I hate them
EmoScene chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Ahahahhaha! Omfg. This is hilarious. I love this. 33
xoxo.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
Please please please update
hannah.johnson.58323 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
The song roger rabbit by sleeping with sirens reminds me a lot of Claire and sylar. It's a really good story I love it!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOL
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
The Broken elevator and laundry room in the basement with Saturday as laundry day. :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
hehe you are evil.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I love this chapter poor Syler Micha got it in one.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
SwingingOnAStar chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
I read this from start to finish! I couldn't put it down! You write their interactions so perfectly, and I'm very grateful that you wrote this. I do hope that it will eventually have a happy ending. I do love drama, and adventure, but I'm a sucker for a good happy ending!;) Keep up the good work! You inspire me to actually write my own story! Thank you!
roxyxena007 chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
Came late to this story party, but I am enjoying it! Shameless Skylaire shipper! Fan of both on and off the show! Loved how the story has explored both of them as individuals and how they keep being thrown together by the world, situations, and those closest to them! Can't wait for an update! Impressed you have stuck with this wonderful story over time!
sakura-blossom62 chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Oh this killed me so bad because I was so happy for him because he was finally Gabriel once again and now he has to bury that person so that he can be what Claire needs. I just hope that he doesn't have to die permanently because he deserves to have some happiness. Cannot wait to read more!