Reviews for My neighbor, the serial killer
please PLEASE continue!
DH L'Orange chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Haven't read this story in a while... Very interesting plot and captures the characters so well! Please new chapter when you have a chance :)
thegreatbigpoof chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
ooohhhhhhh... you cant leave us for 6 months with a cliffhanger like that!
xskyskipper chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon!
Aniseed chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
My god, please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
I loved the whole story from start to finish. I was literally unable to take my eyes away from the screen
Darklucifa chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I really love ur story! *.* i red all 15 capters in two days now... and i seriously need to know what is happening next! You really are an awsome writer )

(well its kind of difficult to write down what i think now... im from austria and speak only a little bit english... i understand it well, if written down or not spoken to fast that is, but if it comes to write or speak english i kind of have a loss of words lol)

your story is great and i like the development of the characters (especially Sylar *.*) and the story very much. you are the "hero" that made my day... ) (i hope you get, what i mean to say lol)

*hopefully waiting for the next chapter*
LG
Dark
Regin chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
CrazySue05 chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
Fabulous chapter as always! Glad you're back! Two things: In your Sylaire Community, you don't have anything from devilishlysas and she is BEYOND amazing! Or remuslives! Also, you most definitely need to post your TVD/Heroes fic...I will love you forever!
WOWcow chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Ahh! This story keeps getting better and better! I absolutely adore it and I love the way you write. All the characters are so well written and I'm loving the Sylaire that's going on. Plus Ryan is just the cutest! There are so many twists and turns like Angela, Noah and Rene being involved behind everything. Can't wait for more :) Also I would love to do a challenge but I haven't written in a while and I'm not great with characterisation. Still I'd love to try...
heroesfan1 chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
It's like you're trying to break my heart here*sniffs* This chapter was amazeballs, there was so much emotion behind the words, not to mention humor(Peter and Micah!XD) I really loved this, and I'm just crossing my fingers for Claire;) Thanks so much for the recommendation, I really appreciate it*hug*;) *applauds* ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Yay, so glad to see you writing again. I love the way Sylar is all panicked and blaming it on being left with Ryan (when we all know he actually worried about Claire).
I hope to see more soon!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Rene? Oh my...oh my...I hope you and your writers block have talked-because this-this calls for an update, like sooooon!
WOWcow chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hehe... I could totally see that happening especially the interaction between Claire, Rose and Sylar. It makes me wonder (without having read the rest of the story) if Peter somehow knew all of this and deliberately set Claire up in the apartment. After all he was the intermediary... Can't wait to read more but I unfortunately have to go after just one chapter :(
xKiiwiii chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Oh, poor Sy :( I should feel sad for him but I love how Micah is mocking him :D The part from Ryan's point of view is really great, I love the boy and how he is in so many ways similar to Gabriel. I hope he will bring Claire and Sylar closer together :) I know writers block sucks but the chapter was worth waiting.