Reviews for Better Than Good Enough
Mohoro chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
My mind was SO not prepared for this" It was cute and adorable and then weird and strange, but I can dig that. I always pictured Boo forgetting overtime or believe it all to be a dream of a child once she got older... Never did I imagine that she would have the chance to remember and see Sully some more.

To bad their wasn't a scene where she could say "Mike Wazoski!" And have him freak out!
Thanks for sharing your work!
boo34 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
i love this story but make it more love and romance between boo and sully
Blacy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Woow this was awesome! i hope you could do the chapter 2. Sorry i dont speak very good english, but i want to thank you for such beautiful story!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is adorable! I wish could be a chance for Sulley and Boo in real life, you know? CX
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
*smiles* awesome.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
that was so cute :D
NOPE chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
As soon as I realized what they were talking about I was like:
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE AND I NOPED THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
(I like it but not the ending)
FairDrea chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I would have logged in but fanfiction isn't letting me. So anywho...I just wanted to make sure to say...I loved this...LOVED this! I was watching Monsters Inc. with my daughter and shamelessly thinking about perusing this fandom for some good quality Sully/Boo romances. This was the first one I cam across and I'm nowhere near disappointed. Not exactly what I was looking for but still...this was a wonderful piece and so well written too. I love the idea of Boo still having that contact with the monster world. And the entire ending was done so tastefully. Great work! A true pleasure to read!
Lina Marie chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
awe! .
hi-it's-me2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
OMG! EWWW EWWW EWWW! TMI ON THE "PATCH OF FUR BETWEEN THE LEGS!" I MEAN, THATS DISGUSTO MUNDO!
Lohce Azcry chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So very well written and yet so very, very wrong.
Areous chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is great! Didn't know that would get together at the end, it was nice.

It makes sense and it's really really cute. Faving this one for sure.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
its so wrong but so . . . right.

darn this pairing its too hard NOT to like them xD

very absorbing story. since the first sentence i found myself hanging on every word. wonderful writing. i applaud thou x3
zombie guts chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
WOW...O.O...
Kessie-Louise chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very well written and very absorbing. Good work!