Reviews for These Words
I am in love with your writing
I'mthefifthmarauder chapter 2 . 6/5
Hahahaha
I'mthefifthmarauder chapter 1 . 6/5
Interesting!
Autumn chapter 1 . 5/25
I like all of them! Especially the first few, October 16th is my birthday!
Marlene, crazy. I find it extremely rude to laugh at misfourtunate events in other people's lives.
Hazzapixie01 chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
Okay, well, I just finished the entire thing and I have to say I love it. This has been one of my favourite fanfics to read and even though it wasn't as long as I'm used to it was amazing. Thank you for keeping me entertained the past few days and keeping me up way too late. Great writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I'm loving your story :) It's great
gabreader chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I forgot that there were multiple chapters to this so I had a moment of freaking out. XD
bethabest2384 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
GREEEEAAAAAT! Loved the story:) I am terribly sorry but I have like no time so I think this is as far as I am going to read because I just basically wanted to see them together. All is well so im out:) Thanks for entertaining me with my otp love for a day
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Aw, that was the last one? It was so good. I'm going to miss this story. It was excellent!
rainbowchameleon chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
This story was brilliant!

Wish it had continued though. oh well.
rainbowchameleon chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
It was perfect for Remus.
Loving this story, sorry it took me so long to review I've been reading.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Thank you for each of these words. I hope that someday you will follow James and Lily to the end, but it has been a delightful journey so far. Happy writing, whatever it may be!
smalls907 chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Ahh, sad that it ended... but still loved every bit of it! Perhaps someday you'll be inspired for this story again! Either way, it was a good read. :)
Jess the Enthusiast chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story; I've really enjoyed reading it! Wonderful job :)