Reviews for These Words
DivergentFanCat chapter 26 . 11/7
I absolutely LOVED this story... Thank you. It was really really amazing and my happiness cannot be put into words. Just, I really enjoyed it.
thenewsomelibrary chapter 26 . 10/17
okay, so, I fell in love with these letters. I don't know, maybe you read my review to resolution about me liking the letter parts, and now that I found this I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive, honestly. This was great, and please don't feel bad for ending it, although I'd really like to read more of it. Anyway, thank you for writing this, you are an incredibly good writer, especially for my precious Jily.
awesomeninja09 chapter 26 . 8/31
That's all? Noo6ooooo!
awesomeninja09 chapter 3 . 8/30
That Clue reference... was that from the board game Clue? Cause it does seem like a Clue from that game. That might be why Remus said "Just don't murder her while you're in there." Am I correct?
Babymac chapter 24 . 8/22
I love Marlene's comment about James being Lily's boyfriend and he's there to do stuff with her that he hates. That was gold
Babymac chapter 15 . 8/22
Awwww! Remus
Still reading, still love it
Babymac chapter 2 . 8/22
I love it! I'm actually very amused by this! Well done!
FanGirlJen chapter 26 . 8/3
well i wish you could have written more, but sigh. never mind. it has so much potential, you know? well it was nice while it lasted :D
I am in love with your writing
I'mthefifthmarauder chapter 2 . 6/5
I'mthefifthmarauder chapter 1 . 6/5
Autumn chapter 1 . 5/25
I like all of them! Especially the first few, October 16th is my birthday!
Marlene, crazy. I find it extremely rude to laugh at misfourtunate events in other people's lives.
Hazzapixie01 chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
Okay, well, I just finished the entire thing and I have to say I love it. This has been one of my favourite fanfics to read and even though it wasn't as long as I'm used to it was amazing. Thank you for keeping me entertained the past few days and keeping me up way too late. Great writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2014