Reviews for The Light's Shadow
legoluva chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Write more WRITE MORE WRITE MORR! I'm bnegging you write MORE! (luv what you're doing!)
Aya-Shoru chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
oh my gosh you must update, you must this is so good and i must know what happens to legolas. oh please update pleasae.
Black as the Shadows chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Akk! oh no is legolas going to be ok? dear valar what trouble has he gotten himself into? please update. Thankyou for reviewing my stroy, oh and to clear things up...To the fellowship he was short (most save the hobbits and Gimli are around 6'1 to 6'3) To the drow you are right his is huge...thats just his problem.
Lady Lestat chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
please continue this story, i have to find out what happens next

love the original ideas, carry on soon!

lady lestat x
sab chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
very good story. imaginative
Sirithiliel chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Yay! I've been following this story, and decided to review. great job and I love it! what will happen next?
Legolas-gurl88 chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Ah! What happens to my Leggy? What? What? Post again soon so I can know what happens! This is an awesome story! Don't stop writing it! It is really good!
Deana chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
Wow! This story is excellent so far! Please post chap 8 soon, I'm dying to see what happens! :)
pardon the interruption chapter 6 . 2/18/2004
Hey girl, what's up, I read your story and loved it. But I was more interested in your profile thing, you and I have so much in common! The Tv shows, Likes and dislkies, Video Games, movies, stories, people...Everything! I think you and I should have a talk your in my list of fav stories and well if you ever want to chat on AIM my screen name is SerinityRose13 (I am not 13, I just think it is a lucky number) My name is Samantha...just so you know, kk? Chat with me sometime!
squigglysheep chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
I love it, update soon! _-
Silver Mirror chapter 7 . 2/18/2004
Wow, this is an excellent story! Can't wait to read more!
Legolas-gurl88 chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
Amazing! Absolutely staggering! Jolly Good! 'Quel pennas! [Good Story!] I can't wait 'till you write more!
Sguall Leonhart chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Mirkwood is on the far side of the Misty mountains. In The Hobbit. Bilbo went to Rivendell, crossed the Misty mountains , and was then nearlly upon Mirkwood. I'm afraid the closest the went to Mirkwood was Lothlorien but thne they went south, away from Mirkwood. Just thought I'd tell you after readding your reviews.
P.S. Please hurry!
Squall Leonhart chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
You should finish soon. The story is a great one but it needs to be updated. All our hopes now lie with you.
Elven ice angel chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
*blinks blinks* is that it? you're leaving us THERE? how could you! *cries and puts fist through the computer screen* ... *hears her dad coming to see what the noise was*... ep! see what you've made me do precious?

love your work... keep going, and don't worry about that Dani person. she's just jelous that she can't write like you can. If you feel that your chapters are a resonable lengh then thats fine, cause we all will just have to put up with it- i know i'm willing too...

elven ice angel.