Reviews for Bleak Obsession
Angelic Abomination chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Very sad. Loved it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You should write it where Harry lives and slowly adjusts to fenrir but it was wonderfully written (-:
patience chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
i think you should do this fic agian and make harry live and make it a lot longer then this
InuBunnygirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
O_O Wow...Just, wow! Dark but perfect. Big thumbs up! I know I'm a bad person for liking this story, but good job!
Nobody'sNobody chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Vicious.
Der-gestiefelte-Kater chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wow this is really intense...but soooo sad -.-
...why did he has to die? poor harry...poor fenrir...but i love how you described his inner conflict...great work
Ilovethestorys chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I enjoyed it. It's a good one-shot and I like the way you wrote Fenrir.
xVoDouWiFeYx chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Totally amazingly written :) Great Job Totally cried when harry died :(
LordsofLazarus chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Lira Veralily,

I rarely review anything, because I never truly know what to say, or I can't find anything worth pointing out.

Here, I've made an exception.

This story drew me in from the moment Fenrir began a twisted monologue of sorts. The details of the human to wolf transformation were very well written and actually made my skin crawl (ants, hundreds of thousands, crawling under his skin, craving to burst out)

This was dark, and hauntingly done. The months of work that went into this truly paid off.

Savín
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Oh wow. First, this was incredibly written. You two did a great job - it was truly stunning. Fenrir's thoughts, feelings and sensations were very powerfully conveyed. Wolfrape… lol. What is there with animal intercourse and the forum these days… seriously… but it was really, ahem, intensely done. Seriously - it was great ) (I'm not judging. I wrote Nagini sex and gorilla sex lately… so not judging)
Luv 2 cry chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Your portrayal and description of fenrir were amazing!

You did very well :)
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
YIKES.

Oh my WOW. You two did this AMAZINGLY. I loved the descriptions here, the middle section especially, the chase scene, I was on the edge of my seat (figuratively; I'm standing xD) with anticipation. The way you wrote the taste of fear, the smell, this was such a sensory piece and it was absolutely breathtaking.

And then EUGH, Harry's fate. One, that's massively grss, bestiality-rape, but ... well yeah, I guess I liked it. P You two did a really good job of it, anyway, so even though I was making faces like o_o and S I still liked it. I especially liked that he killed Harry too, it's somehow awesomer that way. Sex and death, Fenrir being all creepy and whatnot, sort of reminds me of Of Mice and Men, except you two are like a million times more interesting than Steinbeck! xD

Anyway, this was awesome. Very well written, quite disturbing, and just overall exceptionally well done. And seamlessly blended! I had no idea where authorial shifts were, which is great!

Amazingly creepy. )